Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2001 5:40:46 PM EDT
I've had 5.Am now ready to eat diner,screw the wife,then hit the sack!
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds romantic.

I've had two glasses of white wine with my grilled chicken and corn on the cob.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I try not to post after 3-4 beers, and judging by some of the replies I've seen and email I've gotton, neither should others!!  
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#4]
just finished my first, and probably only for the night
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#5]
started off w/a redhook esb,and i just finished a hornsby's draft cider,washed it all down w/some good,spicey thai curry.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
none

my wife wont let me

[beer]

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Just 2 ice-cold Coronas. I don't wanna get fat, besides, it's a school night. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#8]
None 'cause I'm at work but come first thing in the morning...down they go!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:37:55 PM EDT
[#9]
6, and about to go to bed. Got another long day ahead tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm going off right now to down 6 Sam Adams OCT fest and my last two Gunnies. Talk to you all in about an hour. That is if I can write
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#11]
[size=6]0[/size=6]

I can't stand the taste of alcohol.

Now Root Beer... That's the good stuff...

[:)]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
started off w/a redhook esb,and i just finished a hornsby's draft cider,washed it all down w/some good,spicey thai curry.
View Quote

[:D] [size=3][red]RedHook[/red][/size=3]

AlexanderRedHook
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't need to anesthetize myself, to deal with the realities of life.

Beer, the opiate of the sheeple.

If your not part of the solution, then your are part of the problem.

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I just drank a blackberry and a wild strawberry daquiri wine coolers. I still can remember the predicament I am currently in. I need to drink more.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#15]
2 Smirnoff Ice while playing Delta Force land warrior.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#16]
How can I put this nicely "YOU ALL SUCK" I am working in a dry village currently, which means you can not have alcohol at all!   An Alaskan oatmeal stout would other wise be in my hand.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:45:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't need to anesthetize myself, to deal with the realities of life.

Beer, the opiate of the sheeple.

If your not part of the solution, then your are part of the problem.

View Quote

Sounds like the words of a ZIMA man to me![:D]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:54:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
2 Smirnoff Ice while playing Delta Force land warrior.
View Quote

I want to try that stuff. What does it taste like?
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Well after 2 Harp's
I'm sipping a glass of Anejo Tequila [:D]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:35:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Two, that's all I had, got to get more!
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 1:08:04 AM EDT
[#21]
araddict: How many beers you had tonight?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
araddict: "I've had 5.Am now ready to eat diner,screw the wife, then hit the sack!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SWS: Sounds romantic.
View Quote
[i]No shit SWS! If I ever qiit, I'll probably be in a pretty bad mood for a while.[/i]
Booze -Beers???
None at all,,,,, not a single damed one!
I'm not inocent, I've "done it all", oke, to the big "H", & everything in between !
I just haven't had a beer. ore alcholE at all  in 12 years. Not because I shouldn't, or "cuz" I'll get in trouble with the wife, it's it's the "next right thing to do", and it DOES feel better!

For the rest of my life (Which I intend to end very soon, Mark Penman very articulately explained how important it is to retain the God-given right to check out on you're own, and NEVER, NEVER give in to phukin tyrannical minority of "do gooders" - they don't have to live (& are too cowardly to live with "the pain!" themdelves (I'll never will understand that part of the JessHilliaries in the first place!).

Sorry for seemingly wandering OT, but do you [YES - YOU!!) understand?!?
God-damned-it!, if you're reading this - It's about ideas! AND, IT IS NOT worth the "paper" (or electrons) you're reading!
IT's about ideas, standards, & acountability.
THINK,,,,, PLEASE THINK!!!!
THAT'LL SAVE OUR COLLECTIVE ASSESS DAMNED-IT.

ARE YOU "PIKERS" READY YET????

IF NOT,,,,,, WTF IS IT GOING TO TAKE????

A DEAD DOUGHTIER,,,, A DEAD SON???

The point is that "the" line has been crossed"

So how far [b]is[/b] enough for you MEN, patriots!, & "talking shitheads" alike ?

It's about to get "real" boyz - something we're not accustomed to,,, yet.

M.R.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 3:20:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Beer? what beer?  I got a bottle of Jack right here and we are not going anywhere...He..He..He..
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:11:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
araddict: How many beers you had tonight?
araddict: "I've had 5.Am now ready to eat diner,screw the wife, then hit the sack!"
SWS: Sounds romantic.
View Quote
[i]No shit SWS! If I ever qiit, I'll probably be in a pretty bad mood for a while.[/i]
Booze -Beers???
None at all,,,,, not a single damed one!
I'm not inocent, I've "done it all", oke, to the big "H", & everything in between !
I just haven't had a beer. ore alcholE at all  in 12 years. Not because I shouldn't, or "cuz" I'll get in trouble with the wife, it's it's the "next right thing to do", and it DOES feel better!

For the rest of my life (Which I intend to end very soon, Mark Penman very articulately explained how important it is to retain the God-given right to check out on you're own, and NEVER, NEVER give in to phukin tyrannical minority of "do gooders" - they don't have to live (& are too cowardly to live with "the pain!" themdelves (I'll never will understand that part of the JessHilliaries in the first place!).

Sorry for seemingly wandering OT, but do you [YES - YOU!!) understand?!?
God-damned-it!, if you're reading this - It's about ideas! AND, IT IS NOT worth the "paper" (or electrons) you're reading!
IT's about ideas, standards, & acountability.
THINK,,,,, PLEASE THINK!!!!
THAT'LL SAVE OUR COLLECTIVE ASSESS DAMNED-IT.

ARE YOU "PIKERS" READY YET????

IF NOT,,,,,, WTF IS IT GOING TO TAKE????

A DEAD DOUGHTIER,,,, A DEAD SON???

The point is that "the" line has been crossed"

So how far [b]is[/b] enough for you MEN, patriots!, & "talking shitheads" alike ?

It's about to get "real" boyz - something we're not accustomed to,,, yet.

M.R.
View Quote

Hmmm... Tin foil hat time?
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#24]
None.  But, I have a hankering for my favorite beer which I shall probably consume this weekend...Paulaner Hefeweizen from Germany.  MMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMM!
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I can't stand the taste of alcohol.

Now Root Beer... That's the good stuff...

[:)]
View Quote

Ummmm.......Root Beer.
Not that I can't stand the taste just don't drink.  Umm, root beer, good stuff.

Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#26]
It's 24 hours later and I picked up a 6er of Pete's Wicked Ale and Pete's strawberry Blonde for the GF.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Two Buds, ready for dinner now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#29]
I drank a black cherry and a tropical burst bartels and james. They did not help me forget my problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top