Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2001 2:33:17 PM EDT
The JPFO has an excellent article by L. Neil Smith and Aaron Zelman

[url]www.jpfo.org/alert20010815.htm[/url]

This is one of the best plans for ending gun control i've read. i only wish that all sportman, collectors, and SUR shooters would read and adopt this stragem.

i cringe everytime i hear a fellow gun owner say that no one should own this or that. that such an item is "unneeded" by anyone.

i agree it is time to adopt a mindset that a better future for this country exist. a future in which our bill of rights is secure and will forever thrive.

let us adopt a "zero tolerence" for compromising our constitutional freedoms to anti-gunners.

there is no such thing as being parially free, either you are or you are not.

RKBA lib
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:13:49 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#2]
That really sparked me off... Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no problem defending freedom.

This is The United States of America! You don't need to NEED anything. Thats what feedom is.

You gota love preaching to the quire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top