Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2001 10:25:03 AM EDT
I'm located near Salem and Alliance, Ohio, I need to sight in my scoped AR15.  Where are some rifle ranges in my area?  Thanks much!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 12:34:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Try some of the Ohio Division of Natural Resources (ODNR) public ranges:

[url]http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/shooting/granges.html[/url]

or maybe A&A:

A&A Shooting & Hunting
12006 Fenstermaker, Garrettsville, OH 44231

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't mind driving an hour or so, I'm willing to drive as far as Akron, Youngstown and Canton.  Anyone know of a place to shoot that has at least 100 yds. of outdoor shooting space?  It's really ridiculous how there's no public places to shoot around here.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#3]
The state (ODNR) runs a real nice range on state route 88, just east of West Farmington.  It's actually located in the Grand River Wildlife Area.  They have 25, 50, and 100 yard ranges with many positions covered.  They're closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I've been to A&A.  I didn't stay because I haven't had a tetanus shot in a while.  The place looked like a dump.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top