Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2001 2:21:30 PM EDT
Just heard on Inside Politics that a staffer had called Wash. about whether or not they would print Condit's newsletter to constituents.This would have been payed for by tax dollars if he could have gotten it done. They refused stating it had little to do with his business in Wash. and also he had wanted app. 600,000 sent out which was more than the population of his district and way more than registered voters. A mailing like this would cost $400,000-$500,000 it was stated.
    I would like to take this moment to thank him for trying to get me to pay for the consequences of the slimballs sex life. What a rotten prick with absolutely no guilt for what he has done to wife, family and mostly Ms. Levy.
    I hope he rots in hell the puke. Now I am done ranting.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Wonder if he knows anything about Jon Benet Ramsey.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
For that kind of money, I hope he at least prints some pics of his babes in action.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Just thought of something. Wish that Russian dude that killed his family would have went to Condit's house first. That prick shoulda been found in a cardboard box instead of the poor kid. He is still on the loose so there is still hope I guess.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 8:14:26 AM EDT
[#4]
We are of all should be very careful on believing you read in the general news media.  Remmeber these are the same people(dummies, media elitist etc) who brought you "..shot with a 380 magnum," or "..a 40mm handgun."  I am personally not a supporter of most Democrats from Calif., but I think the news media is upset because Gary Condit has not answered any of the media's accusations, and so what the news media don't know, they just kind of fill-in with speculation.  Of course other news organizations pick up this speculation and report it as news.  If you notice the media is fascinated with Condit's relationship with Chandra Levy, and her disappearance is sort of secondary.  To the media this is like a daytime soap opera in real life. Power and a sex, sells a lot of news papers and gets a lot of viewers.

CNN's gif file of Condit's letter to his constituents.
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0108/condit.letter/condit.letter.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top