Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/13/2006 9:49:27 AM EDT
Do you take it to the range one last time?

I have sold two in the last few months. I bought them both new from a gun store and sold them to friends. I never did anything with them other than take them to the range a few times. Most of the time they sat in the gun safe while other guns went to the range. I sol them because I needed some cash for a new gun. Sure I could have saved longer but I won’t miss these.
I know most of you folks don’t sell guns and I regret selling a few but these didn’t have a lot of use and I had other guns that do the job I would ask these to do better anyway.

Just wondering…
Do you take the guns you sell out for one last shoot?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:50:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/13/2006 9:50:30 AM EDT by Fat_McNasty]
What is this sell that you speak of??
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:52:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/13/2006 9:52:47 AM EDT by mjohn3006]
I always swore I would not sell any gun. But I bought a lot of low end guns before I got to really know guns. Now I have high quality guns that I shoot while my cheap ones sit...I have been gradually selling them off. But the answer is yes. I shoot it one last time just to make sure I really want to sell it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:58:42 AM EDT
Not usually. Mostly I sell my guns to friends so that I can still shoot them if I really want to.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:06:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:13:47 AM EDT
I shoot it one last time to make the go/no go decision to sell it or not. Once I put anything up for sell, I dont touch it anymore. It's not mine, it's the buyer's.

Havent sold a gun for over a decade though
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:15:45 AM EDT
I'll piss on my kimber before I take it to the range again.

I can't wait to get rid of this gun, it honestly is the single biggest peice of crap I've ever owned.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:21:36 AM EDT
I don't understand the question.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:40:50 AM EDT
Does not compute.

Originally Posted By MillerSHO:
I'll piss on my kimber before I take it to the range again.

I can't wait to get rid of this gun, it honestly is the single biggest peice of crap I've ever owned.

Yeah, now I understand. Those Kimbers really suck. I have a number of metalworking machines. Send it to me and I'll teach it a thing or two.
Top Top