Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 7:40:05 PM EDT
Got a bit of a headache on the right side of my head and my right eye is acting funny, a bbit blurred and feels like a bit of pressure..  Will I wake up with half my face drooping?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Got a bit of a headache on the right side of my head and my right eye is acting funny, a bbit blurred and feels like a bit of pressure..  Will I wake up with half my face drooping?

ER
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Been on the computer too long?

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#3]
You're probably dying...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#4]
My eyes started going blurry when I went schizophrenic.

Let us know what happens to you, if you can do anything more than drool on the keyboard tommorrow morning.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Sounds like a migrain
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#6]

IANAD, but here's a list:  migraine, Bell's Palsy, tumor, stroke.

That's in general order of preference.  I'd be inclined to at least call my doctor and describe the symptoms.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That's in general order of preference.  I'd be inclined to at least call my doctor and describe the symptoms.  

See how I feel in the morning..  Me thinks migrain.  Though never remember having one..  Just your run of the mill headaches once in a while.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope it's not what I'm thinking. If it is, your dick will fall off next.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#9]
You're having a stroke, take some aspirin.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#10]
When that happened to me, it was a stroke.  Could also be a blood sugar problem.

Go get checked out.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:53:59 PM EDT
[#11]
You guys are making me nervous, but it is subsiding.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Not funny.  Do NOT do this.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yep. With a migraine, you'll most likely find that your eyes become hyper-sensitive to light. Mine always did. Don't know about the pressure, but accompanied by blurred vision (never occured with my migraines), that's reason enough for a trip or call to a doctor.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#14]
How long did you choke your chicken today?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Could be a tooth problem.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could you explain this, please?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
How long did you choke your chicken many kittens are you responsible for today?

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Stroke.....you're going to die in

We now get to split your gear.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Asa is an anticoagulant.  Strokes can be caused by either clots closing off the blood supply to the brain or cause by bleeding.  If its bleeding, he will bleed out even more.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Optic Neuritis.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Asa is an anticoagulant.  Strokes can be caused by either clots closing off the blood supply to the brain or cause by bleeding.  If its bleeding, he will bleed out even more.

Okay man, Thanks. you never know when these tidbits of info can come in handy.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Just another way God reminders you ...Your getting OLD

Now go get some rest, before you completly fall apart.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#23]

FUSARIUM
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

FUSARIUM

Not unless he has been traveling down south .....way south...or maybe he hired someone recently come in from down south to do some work for him in his house....

ETA: don't forget ...difficult to treat and the invasive forms are often fatal.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#25]
I suffer from optic migraines on occasion.  Can happen in either eye, buts usually only one.  Normally brought on by stress - even though I sometimes don't feel stressed.  

Oddly enough, first experience I had when I was diamond ring shopping for my wife.

Starts with a slow blurring vision, kind of creeps in from the outer corner....gradually encompassing my view.  I can still see out of that eye, but its almost as if I'm looking through a kaleidoscope.  

Then after that subsides in about 10-20 minutes, vision clears, but then the migrane comes.

As soon as the vision starts blurring - pop a couple migraine meds.

Still waiting for the day I'm gonna find a dead hooker my closet after the pain goes away
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Welcome to the world of migraines!

I had one today. And yesterday. And Monday. And I'm out of meds. Guess what scotch and red wine does!

Anyway, go see a doctor. It could be migraines, but a fuzzy vision or such in your eye can be migraines OR a brain tumor. Serious, go get a MRI if it persists.

If it's a migraine, and you've never had them before, welcome to the club.
Mine first went like this: My vision in my left eye slowly degraded over a week. I went from a small spot to about 75% of my vision obscured in my left eye. This made me, well, panic. Except the eye doctor saw nothing and the MRI and CT scan were clean. Then, on a Monday night, I got the worst headache I have ever had. Like somebody drilling a hole in my head. It hurt so much I was writhing on my bed like I was trying to get away from it. Honostly, if I could've made it the 15 feet to my 92FS that would've been it. It went on forever, and then stopped. Next day I had migraine medication.

The meds will fix it. Unless you run out. There's a small flashing spot over my left eye RIGHT NOW. goddamnit.

Cliff notes: Migraine. Maybe. Go see a doc.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top