Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh I'm a troll huh?  I guess anyone that can put a coherent paragraph together in the GD is a troll!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Oh I'm a troll huh?

Yes.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:58:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Oh I'm a troll huh?  I guess anyone that can put a coherent paragraph together in the GD is a troll!

Anyone who jumps into GD and starts screaming about revolution with only a couple dozen posts is likely a troll.  That's just how it is...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:01:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Of COURSE you are a troll.  However, since there is nothing on FX at the moment, ("Commando" just finished) you are at least serving as a waste of time.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:02:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone who jumps into GD and starts screaming about revolution with only a couple dozen posts is likely a troll.  That's just how it is...

I said good cops should pull out now, while it's still possible to get out without being blacklisted!  Kind of like how the smart germans, jews or otherwise, got out of Germany when they saw the handwriting on the wall, and they were a lot better off for it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Of COURSE you are a troll.  However, since there is nothing on FX at the moment, ("Commando" just finished) you are at least serving as a waste of time.

It was on earlier too.  Does anyone know WTF a surplus store is doing with MG's and rocket launchers?  They never did explain that.  Or how Arnold knew exactly how to get in.  Maybe he's part of some underground group?  Maybe the CIA uses the store as a supply depot?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I said good cops should pull out now, while it's still possible to get out without being blacklisted!  Kind of like how the smart germans, jews or otherwise, got out of Germany when they saw the handwriting on the wall, and they were a lot better off for it.

Our police chief just got busted for having relations with an underling.  Does that count?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:06:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Well he seems to be done with both of his troll accounts in The Pit, seems i have shut him up.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:08:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh I'm a troll huh?

Yes.

+1 its obviously he is only trying to start shit.  Ive seen children do it better.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was on earlier too.  Does anyone know WTF a surplus store is doing with MG's and rocket launchers?  They never did explain that.  Or how Arnold knew exactly how to get in.  Maybe he's part of some underground group?  Maybe the CIA uses the store as a supply depot?

or why Bill Paxton always shows up in his movies.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:09:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh I'm a troll huh?

Yes.

+1 its obviously he is only trying to start shit.  Ive seen children do it better.

I am done, he has nothing else to say. I have wasted enough time with this moron.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, I wish they had those here.   Heck, just the idea of a gun store that has shopping carts appeals to me.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:14:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, I wish they had those here.   Heck, just the idea of a gun store that has shopping carts appeals to me.

I know what you mean...

ETA:  This is the start of a good thread-jacking...

So um, does anyone else notice that the film has been reversed in some of the combat scenes?  Note the direction the belt feeds on the M-60.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:16:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Well that was refreshing, to bad i called a troll to the pit. I just wasted the time of everyone who clicked on the link.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:18:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know what you mean...

ETA:  This is the start of a good thread-jacking...

So um, does anyone else notice that the film has been reversed in some of the combat scenes?  Note the direction the belt feeds on the M-60.

Hijack away.  also the chainmail that one guy is sporting...ghey.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:25:27 AM EDT
[#16]
I think this is the movie that spawned the "Tactical Wheelbarrow" school of thought.

That reminds me.  I need to google "Rae Dawn Chong".

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:47:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Thread hijackers are worse than trolls
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#18]
4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.

I.e. YOUR threat in THIS thread.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:02:24 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Thread hijackers are worse than trolls

Don't you have school in the morning?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Yep, I'm taking you guys to school right now
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:04:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Hit and Run, why don't you admit you aren't me (the mods can tell), go back to the Pit, and deal with the Honorable Mr. Sacz?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:15:27 AM EDT
[#22]
How this made it to 3 pages is beyond me...  ~ 82nd
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#23]
temp unlock.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:25:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Mission accomplished.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top