Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 10:12:40 AM EDT
HI! I was gonna wait till the six month mark to post this, i even have a schedule on my comp to have it pop up on june 15, but it seems that WAAY to many of my prediction have come true just in the last 4 months for me not to post it. Someone here said "make your prediction for 2006" so i posted mine. Here it is, if you think im making itup just search the original.

Here are some I knew would be true.

gasoline will hover at around 2.90 a gallon.

This one was easy! i knew it would hit around the 3.00 mark sometime in may.
When i wrote this it was $2.30 a gallon in NY.

Alito WILL get the nomination.

I knew it would happen, The dems had no real grounds or even a spine to oppose this.

Iraq belive it or not will stay the same. It wont get worse but neither will it get better. Both sides are just waiting for us to leave.
I would say this is true but not enough time has gone by to say if this prediction will be really accurate.

Either Iran will get hit by Isreal or It will go nuclear

Again with todays speech that Iran has finally learned to enrich U235 this prediction has come true, though they have no Bomb yet. All the faggot hippies said they would'nt have enrichment for 5 to 10 years. Hey traitor, how much the Mullah paying you to spout that shit? Nothing you say? the Mullahs paid too much!!!

Oh and western/islamic relations will only get worse. Look for more shit in Europe, but not the US.

Now on this one you could say "O RLY?" But look at the context. This was BEFORE the Cartoon JIHAD! and before they threatened to kill that Afghani Christian, and before well you get the idea. I predict (again ) that this will only get worse.

I have other predictions but they have'nt happened yet, like the hurricane season and the mid term elections and others so we will see...............................

So anyway anybody here have predictiions they made on ARFCOM THAT either came true or not??

Opps i forgot to add the original post from 2005 here it is: But seriously cause Im pretty good at predicting stuff:
Stock market will continue to remain stagnant.
Housing bubble will not burst but will go down by around 15%.
gasoline will hover at around 2.90 a gallon.
Either Iran will get hit by Isreal or It will go nuclear but nothing will come of it except now we can't fuck with them any longer but they will continue to fuck with us in Iraq.
Hurricane season will be as bad as '05 but people will still think its a "natural cycle"
Alito WILL get the nomination.
The election? depends, if unforseen bad events happen and iraq continue to go bad the repubs will take a hit but not a bad one.
Iraq belive it or not will stay the same. It wont get worse but neither will it get better. Both sides are just waiting for us to leave. If it looks like were not going to leave anytime soon then it will get worse by 2007.
Oh and western/islamic relations will only get worse. Look for more shit in Europe, but not the US.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top