Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 6:19:28 PM EDT

With over 450 12 gauge shotgun shells, this chair truly comes Fully Loaded. The bright brass tips create a massaging texture on the top of the chair, much to the contrary of their intended use.

The back of the chair creates a stark contrast to the front with its web of red hulls protruding outward in an intense array of plastic arterial sections.

This hypnotic array of brass creates a powerful allure for intimate yet careful appraisal. There is an odd dichotomy of comfort and demise in the combination of furniture and objects of weaponry.

The conception of this chair began on February 21, 2005. Despite being the day after my birthday, it was also the day after Hunter S. Thompson committed suicide. He had been a great influence of my Master's Thesis entitled, "Lessons in Absurdity," and I dedicated this final piece in thanks and memory.

www.alexanderreh.com/Subpages/Reh_portfolio_1a.htm

Another pro-gun Texan.

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice the artsy-fartsy types like to use the word "dichotomy" every chance they get?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweeeeeeeeet
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
group buy?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#3]
12 gauge is too much.  Does it come in .410?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#4]
No thanks!
I'll stick with my Arms Chair instead.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top