Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/9/2006 4:37:14 AM EDT
So, it seems Ben is an expert on constitutional law!!!

link

Saturday, April 8, 2006 11:06 p.m. EDT

Affleck: Bush 'Can Be Hung' for Leakgate

Actor Ben Affleck has made it very clear where his sympathies lie in the Leakgate affair -- and it isn't with the White House.

Appearing on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," Affleck charged that President Bush "probably also leaked� CIA agent Valerie Plame's name and so "if he did, you can be hung for that! That's treason!� He continued: "You could be killed. That's not a joking around Tom DeLay 'I'll do a year, I bribed the state officials with corporate money.' That's like they shoot you in the battlefield for doing that.�

Affleck also called DeLay a "criminal."

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:40:40 AM EDT
Well if a hollyweird actor said it, it must be true!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:23:28 AM EDT
The dip shit ate at Cabernet, a high end steak house in Alpharetta just north of Atl. last year. He was with a fat chick and totally ignored. Then he blew me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:25:34 AM EDT
He better be careful what he wishes for. If we start executing traitors again, half of hollywood is going to get the axe.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:28:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By happycynic:
He better be careful what he wishes for. If we start executing traitors again, half of hollywood is going to get the axe the guillotine.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:59:44 AM EDT
Add to list: no more Affleck movies. I didn't like him before; but, that seals the deal. What utter abject ignorance.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:08:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By happycynic:
He better be careful what he wishes for. If we start executing traitors again, half of hollywood is going to get the axe.

Half? More like 95 percent.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:23:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cheaptrickfan:
So, it seems Ben is an expert on constitutional law!!!

Do they have ANY earthly clue how fucking STUPID they sound?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:27:37 AM EDT
eta

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:28:54 AM EDT
Your movies suck Gay Affleck.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:10:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cheaptrickfan:
Actor Ben Affleck has made it very clear where his sympathies lie in the Leakgate affair -- and it isn't with the White House.
Appearing on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," Affleck charged

People actually watch Bill Maher and give a rat's ass what anyone on there says. Affleck can say whatever he wants. It's not going to make the planet I live on spin any faster or slower. He seems to try to get his nose in political stuff here and there and usually ends up looking like an ass so I would hardly lose any sleep over it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:15:12 AM EDT
Top Top