Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 4:37:14 AM EDT
So, it seems Ben is an expert on constitutional law!!!

link

Saturday, April 8, 2006 11:06 p.m. EDT

Affleck: Bush 'Can Be Hung' for Leakgate

Actor Ben Affleck has made it very clear where his sympathies lie in the Leakgate affair -- and it isn't with the White House.

Appearing on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," Affleck charged that President Bush "probably also leaked� CIA agent Valerie Plame's name and so "if he did, you can be hung for that! That's treason!� He continued: "You could be killed. That's not a joking around Tom DeLay 'I'll do a year, I bribed the state officials with corporate money.' That's like they shoot you in the battlefield for doing that.�

Affleck also called DeLay a "criminal."

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:40:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Well if a hollyweird actor said it, it must be true!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#2]
The dip shit ate at Cabernet, a high end steak house in Alpharetta just north of Atl. last year.  He was with a fat chick and totally ignored.  Then he blew me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#3]
He better be careful what he wishes for.  If we start executing traitors again, half of hollywood is going to get the axe.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He better be careful what he wishes for.  If we start executing traitors again, half of hollywood is going to get the axe the guillotine.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:59:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Add to list:  no more Affleck movies.  I didn't like him before; but, that seals the deal. What utter abject ignorance.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He better be careful what he wishes for.  If we start executing traitors again, half of hollywood is going to get the axe.

Half?  More like 95 percent.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:23:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So, it seems Ben is an expert on constitutional law!!!

Do they have ANY earthly clue how fucking STUPID they sound?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#8]
eta

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Your movies suck Gay Affleck.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Actor Ben Affleck has made it very clear where his sympathies lie in the Leakgate affair -- and it isn't with the White House.
Appearing on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," Affleck charged

People actually watch Bill Maher and give a rat's ass what anyone on there says. Affleck can say whatever he wants. It's not going to make the planet I live on spin any faster or slower. He seems to try to get his nose in political stuff here and there and usually ends up looking like an ass so I would hardly lose any sleep over it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top