nothing good im sure
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
On demand.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
nothing good im sure

+1, Thought I wouldn't know cause I don't watch TV.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:27:27 AM EDT
[#4]
It's April, TV sucks this month.  It's mostly reruns until September.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#5]
new Family Guy for one thing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Like cruze5 said, nothing good.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Were you born with no sense of humor, or did you lose it in a tragic accident?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Ummmmm, the Simpsons and the Sopranos......
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a sense of humor, and a brain.

I spotted the same thing after watching family guy for five minutes that was mentioned on south park last week - all the jokes are just endless flashbacks / bits that have nothing to do with advancing the plot. Plus the jokes are usually lame, predictable, and not that funny.

When someone tells me how family guy is the funniest show ever, I usually write them off as morons with a weak sense of humor.

I was happy when it was canceled. It should have stayed that way.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Hopefully there will be something cool on The History Channel. I don't even bother with most movies or tv shows these days. If there isn't something interesting on THC, TLC (rare since they went to the home decorating shit) or Discovery, I usually just go with the old standby shows on TV Land.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you can just go die.

Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy are on.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you can just go die.

Sorry, ma'am, didn't mean to insult your viewing choices.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I spotted the same thing after watching family guy for five minutes that was mentioned on south park last week - all the jokes are just endless flashbacks / bits that have nothing to do with advancing the plot. Plus the jokes are usually lame, predictable, and not that funny.

When someone tells me how family guy is the funniest show ever, I usually write them off as morons with a weak sense of humor.

Holy shit.  I give you a little good natured jab and now everybody who likes Family Guy is a moron with a weak sense of humor?  You really don't have any sense of humor do you?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you can just go die.

Sorry, ma'am, didn't mean to insult your viewing choices.

When you diss the Family Guy, you insult all people who have good taste's viewing choices.

And we are limited on channels over here, sorry I cant watch "Howdy Doody" or "Gumby" like you.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit.  I give you a little good natured jab and now everybody who likes Family Guy is a moron with a weak sense of humor?  You really don't have any sense of humor do you?

I do, actually very varied, anywhere from highbrow humor to slapstick stupid humor. But it has to be good.

And no, I didn't say everyone who likes family guy is a moron (reading is fundamental). I'm talking about those who think it's the funniest show ever is a moron with a weak sense of humor.

Like people who think linkin park is the best band ever are morons with no taste in music.

Or people who think hillary clinton is the smartest woman in america are morons with no fucking brain whatsoever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top