Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/7/2006 4:02:53 PM EDT
Looks like an interesting show. They're doing the Chinook, Minigun and bomb robots. Interesting.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:17:03 PM EDT
Minigun!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:26:17 PM EDT
Ok soo,they said that only one place on earth produces these things(minigun) so they couldn't disclose the location...I suppose I can understand,although it seems a bit frumpy.

But when they showed assembly they said they couldn't reveal any of the factory workers identies or show their faces for saftey and security...WTF?

These guys are just sittin in a warehouse somewhere in a desert state putting gun parts together...not exactly top secret stuff.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:36:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By byron2112:
Ok soo,they said that only one place on earth produces these things(minigun) so they couldn't disclose the location...I suppose I can understand,although it seems a bit frumpy.

But when they showed assembly they said they couldn't reveal any of the factory workers identies or show their faces for saftey and security...WTF?

These guys are just sittin in a warehouse somewhere in a desert state putting gun parts together...not exactly top secret stuff.

There was an awful lot of blue in that factory....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:41:07 PM EDT
What channel is this on?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:01:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By byron2112:

IIRC, Dillon Aero produces the minigun.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:37:28 PM EDT
I want one of those miniguns. lol
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:13:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 8:21:18 PM EDT by JosephR]
yeah, I was gonna say it was Dillon Aero who was the maker of the minigun and it's not exactly a secret.

I don't think anyone wanted to be seen with the host is the problem.

What's with the computer geek being so condescending? Dickhead...

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:26:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 8:29:31 PM EDT by Manic_Moran]

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:
IIRC, Dillon Aero produces the minigun.

I just popped a DVD in the drive, watched some gratuitous Corvette-gunning footage, looked at the credits, and now know "Mr Smith's" first and last name.

Alternatively, just google M134 Minigun, and you get the name of the manufacturer, link to the website...

Newspaper

I don't think the counter-intel types have really figured out this Internet thingy yet.

Takes all of about 30 seconds of Google-fu.

(Now watch, as the paranoid counter-intel types demand that the Internet be shut down in the name of national security)

What's with the computer geek being so condescending? Dickhead...

Just returning fire from the patronising pratt of a host.

NTM
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:46:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 8:48:36 PM EDT by JosephR]
nice article:

they simultaneously fire 7.62mm bullets from six barrels

And if it's so damn great, whey do they need three guys with AR15s standing by to guard it, HUH!?!?

Top Top