Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 11:03:15 PM EDT
Scroll down about a third of the way and check out the uniform......

Might be old news to this site.. but i bet alot of people havent seen this.

www.thememoryhole.org/policestate/stratford-raid.htm
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:27:42 PM EDT
[#1]
so ONE unidentified military member is in footage and all of a sudden a POLICE drug search is a MILTARY operation? gimme a break.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
so ONE unidentified military member is in footage and all of a sudden a POLICE drug search is a MILTARY operation? gimme a break.

hmm how many do you need?

are we sure thats a .mil ?

dont a lot of "chiefs" have outfits like that ?

ETA for pic

actually the first thing that came to my mind was JROTC..
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope people don't think the .mil
being used is like...........

Unsubsantiated.

The US .mil has been used
as a nice tool for a number
of administrations.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well if most or all of the agents were active military THEN its using the military against a school.

I can't comment on whether the person in question is in fact military or not, but I'm almost disgusted at the exaggeration and implications of the thread topic. It's like when the media calls a guy with 2 rifles, a shotgun, a pistol and 400 rounds of ammo an "arsenal"
Also please note I don't agree with this kind of aggressive enforcing, and it certainly was uncalled for to have the police "drawing down" on the students like they were.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Even if it is a military uniform, anyone consider it could have been a recruiter there on campus at the time, checking out what was going on?  No, much better to just assume and make retarded statements.

Heaven knows all of these dear little darling are model children raised from American Dream homes.  How dare the police conduct a search on campus.  The report even labels them "armed" police!  Like we have another kind???  

Most of the children today are nothing but spoiled brats that are complete waste of oxygen and their complete usefulness is prompted by their equally ignorant parents.  Their mothers should have drank more bleach.  The way society caters to these little cretens, it will only be a matter of time before we will actually need the military in our schools.

Take your tin foil hats off, quit worrying about somebody disarming your dear children in school, and raise some respectful kids.

/rant
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:56:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Probably just some JROTC kid in uniform.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:08:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Even if it is a military uniform, anyone consider it could have been a recruiter there on campus at the time, checking out what was going on?  No, much better to just assume and make retarded statements.

Heaven knows all of these dear little darling are model children raised from American Dream homes.  How dare the police conduct a search on campus.  The report even labels them "armed" police!  Like we have another kind???  

Most of the children today are nothing but spoiled brats that are complete waste of oxygen and their complete usefulness is prompted by their equally ignorant parents.  Their mothers should have drank more bleach.  The way society caters to these little cretens, it will only be a matter of time before we will actually need the military in our schools.

Take your tin foil hats off, quit worrying about somebody disarming your dear children in school, and raise some respectful kids.

/rant

I was trying to think of a response to this, but someone else already wrote a far better one.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ~ Samuel Adams

The fact that you do not see the larger picture is deeply disturbing, as is your admonition to "raise some respectful kids"
Are we to know assume that everyone is guilty until proven innocent?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:28:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember this video from when it happened.  They were all police if I remember correctly, many sweeping kids with firearms at a school while they searched everybody for drugs.

We all bounced around writing pissed off posts and then promptly forgot about it.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:14:37 AM EDT
[#9]
It's about time.  Evidently military action is required to stop the mis-apostrophization of "its" in the possessive form.  Civil authorities have been unable to eradicate this practice and requested stronger action.

It's = it is
Its = possessive
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:21:18 AM EDT
[#10]
in the second pic, his shoulder insignia should look like this

it dont
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:36:53 AM EDT
[#11]
OMG

ROTC guys are a threat now?

I hope that was a women's prison
becasue the ROTC errrrrrr.....Cadets.......
When I was AD were none too impressive.

I hope inmates aren't being impressed by the uniform.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:06:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

rotc.iweb.bsu.edu/images/rotc-shield.gif

it dont

No, that is college ROTC

This is JROTC

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:57:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

rotc.iweb.bsu.edu/images/rotc-shield.gif

it dont

No, that is college ROTC

This is JROTC

north.salkeiz.k12.or.us/Library/SchoolGraphics/JROTC.jpg

im sorry. im in college ROTC, and i assumed JROTC would be the same.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:05:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
It's about time.  Evidently military action is required to stop the mis-apostrophization of "its" in the possessive form.  Civil authorities have been unable to eradicate this practice and requested stronger action.

It's = it is
Its = possessive

Loose the attitude, grammer nazi!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:12:30 AM EDT
[#15]
looks a lot like Doug Neidermeyer to me

Neidermeyer: You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:35:39 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Scroll down about a third of the way and check out the uniform......

Might be old news to this site.. but i bet alot of people havent seen this.

www.thememoryhole.org/policestate/stratford-raid.htm

I'm in the Army, and I think everyone elsw who is/was can agree with me on this:

If that guy were directing/controlling the search HE WOULD NOT NOT BE IN CLASS A's... I'm sorry, but everyone (a) hates wearing/preparing that uniform, and (b) would be in ACUs or BDUs for anything remotely 'tactical' such as a search of a building... Heck, besides pentagon brass-hats, everyone works in ACUs/BDUs anyway....

He is either (a) a JROTC cadet, or (b) a recruiter in the wrong place at the wrong time...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:38:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Probably just some JROTC kid in uniform.

Bingo. Beat me to it. He was taken down and everything.

Gotta love the police sometimes.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:49:16 AM EDT
[#18]
This is how rumors get started.

Soon we'll see it debunked on Snopes, yet forwarded in e-mails for years to come.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:56:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It's = it is
Its = possessive

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:03:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Am I the only one who noticed immediately that the guy/kid in the Military uniform was taken to the ground also? I mean it goes step by step till he's on his face. I think the author of this thread is just trying to stir up some shit. I would almost have to pull this out---->
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:20:56 AM EDT
[#21]
I haven't forgotten, and deep in my heart I hope there is a slowly growing stack of reports of beatings or worse anonymously administered to each and every participant in that abomination. Orders were not an excuse at Nuremburg, and they aren't in this country, either.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:17:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Yes, if you go back and look at the site, it is a ROTC kid in uniform, and they put him on the ground.

About the whole incident... what the hell were these cops thinking???
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Yes, if you go back and look at the site, it is a ROTC kid in uniform, and they put him on the ground.

About the whole incident... what the hell were these cops thinking???

They were thinking

(a) it's the War on Drugs, so the rules go out the window, and

(b)
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:03:26 AM EDT
[#24]
regardless of who is there, it's a clear cut case of jack booted thuggery
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:08:03 AM EDT
[#25]
I live in South Carolina and my wife works for the school district.

This was not a military operation.  

Notes:

The cop a new LT. was demoted
The principal was fired
No drugs were found

Piss poor raid they would have been better off walking the halls with a drug dog between classes.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA for pic www.thememoryhole.org/policestate/school-raid14.jpg

www.thememoryhole.org/policestate/school-raid16.jpg

actually the first thing that came to my mind was JROTC..

same here, why else whould there be a military person in a highschool/
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Notes:

The principal was fired
No drugs were found

Piss poor raid they would have been better off walking the halls with a drug dog between classes.

Now there's a cheery image. Maybe they could wear long black leather overcoats and load the kids on cattle cars while they were at it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Notes:

The principal was fired
No drugs were found

Now there's a cheery image. Maybe they could wear long black leather overcoats and load the kids on cattle cars while they were at it.

So if the police have a report that someone at school is selling drugs they shouldn't do anything?

There are claims that the raid was based on race.  Since most if not all of the kids searched were black and the police only search a small group of kids.  Their parents are now sueing the school and the police.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#29]
The person with the military clothes on was thrown to the ground by the police.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#30]
It is amazing to me that we have people in this country that seem so eager and willing to become a lampshade.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. -- Thomas Jefferson

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. -- Thomas Jefferson

I work with a guy that defines patriotism as one's loyalty to the federal government and their unchecked actions. He sees no difference. It is very discouraging. I wonder if this guy has any tattoos..

Do you all not get it? This is our country.

This is our government.

We are their employer. They are our employees

They govern only by our consent.

We are their Boss

If you have any emotional or intellectual problem with any of the above statements, then you have a BIG problem that will grow into a real, physical, life threatening problem.

Things are out of control. Alot of people are willing to give up their liberties to ensure their safety.

Irresponsible pussies.

That is all.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top