Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 8:45:38 PM EDT
Hey guys...

my EOTech took a dump on me recently and I had gotten ahold of the guy at EOTech that was going to have me send my EOTech in and replace it with a new one.  This was a few months ago and I hadnt gotten around to it.  In my recent move I managed to loose his contact info.  Can any of you guys help me out with this??  I think the guy's name was Larry but I dont have an address or any other info.

Thanks in advance guys!!

Styk
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#1]
here's my eotech problem: i dont have one
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
here's my eotech problem: i dont have one

Only had one for a year......But...

+1

No contact info here.

consider it a bump mah buthah
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
damn...I thought for sure one of you guys would  be able to help me out.  I'm pretty sure this is where I got the contact info and whatnot last time.  

BUMP!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
damn...I thought for sure one of you guys would  be able to help me out.  I'm pretty sure this is where I got the contact info and whatnot last time.  

BUMP!

You can't hit thier site?

I love mine.

It's abattery-whore.....

You ca't just go to their site and get contact info?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#5]
try posting this in the optics forum.  GD moves so fast that shit like this gets missed in the shuffle
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#6]
i tried the site thing, seems they were just bought up by L3 communications....so that changes everything......hard to track all of the sudden....wonder if their stance on "old one breaks we send you a new one" has changed??
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Just recontact them...

www.eotech-inc.com/cust_contacts.php

Warrenty info...

"Where is my warranty card?

EOTech management decided to no longer include warranty cards, as we now base our warranty period off the manufacturing date on the bottom of the sight (2 years following this date). This eliminates the bureaucracy of keeping a warranty card system, and prevents us from keeping our customer's personal information on file."

www.eotech-inc.com/cust_faq.php

I had a problem with my EOtech a few years ago (only way to shut it off was by removing the batterys).

I contacted them, sent my sight in and recieved it back repaired in a very short time.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top