Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 5:53:06 PM EDT
Dear Senator
    I am appalled and disgusted with your vote today regarding the illegal alien amnesty issue. I sir, will NEVER vote for you, for you are a traitor to this country and should not be in office.  I am a republican and one who demands that my senators and congressmen listen to the citizens of this country's wishes and not the illegal aliens wishes. For that is your job, and you are in dereliction of duty.  I can only hope that you are voted out in the next election and feel guilt for your vote. Senator, you are duplicitous for not securing the border and voting in favor of breaking the law.  From the border we have crime, disease, drugs, over-population, and a surge of Mexican Nationalism aimed at recapturing the American southwest as part of Mexico.  You have contributed to the decline of this once-great Nation.
Yours truly,
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Well said. I have been thinking about writing a similar letter.
James
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I am just so damn angry
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:12:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am just so damn angry

Doesn't it just burn your ass?

Fucking politicians. I don't even bother to call them 'Senators' or 'Representatives' anymore. They're fucking panderers. They whore themselves out to lobby to earn the needed currency of a bullet-list of 'accomplishments' and stand-up support from special interest groups, so that they may buy votes with it.

Fuck the illegals, and fuck the traitors on capitol hill.

Most especially, fuck George W. Bush. I voted for him twice. I stand behind that vote. But I can no longer stand behind the man; a hollow figurehead, who is just as bad as the trash in our federal legislature.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#4]
maybe that message will get the message through that he betrayed the American people.  Something he's not supposed to do, but evidently is inclined to.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
maybe that message will get the message through that he betrayed the American people.  Something he's not supposed to do, but evidently is inclined to.

yeah, right.

unless you have a few hundred thousand to donate to his reelection campaign, your opinion means nothing to him.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:41:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Great letter, I don't know how my Senator voted but he will get one of these letter if he voted for it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top