Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 9:30:20 PM EDT
Not that i susport this.... but i thought that this was pretty cool

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/huge-pot-bust.html
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
If i were not so lazy i would find a couple lnks to show you.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Here, I'll make it a link for you... that way it can be clicked.
www.ebaumsworld.com/huge-pot-bust.html

There is absolutely NO reason for Marijuana to be illegal, none whatsoever.
Not only does it make our streets less safe by allowing profit in illegal trade, but the cost of the LE community, the amount of time we spend in courts, and the tax burden those incarcerated put on ALL of you.

You have to remember guys; it’s nothing but a natural occurring herb, that’s it.

Again, there is not one single reason that it should not be legalized, and taxed for a revenue source, just like alcohol and tobacco.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Storm clouds in the distance

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm wondering if the electric bill was a big lead for the LEO?

So many lights using so much electricity.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#5]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Not only does it make our streets less safe by allowing profit in illegal trade, but the cost of the LE community, the amount of time we spend in courts, and the tax burden those incarcerated put on ALL of you.

You have to remember guys; it’s nothing but a natural occurring herb, that’s it.

Again, there is not one single reason that it should not be legalized, and taxed for a revenue source, just like alcohol and tobacco.

Just because you say it once and then repeat yourself does not make it true.  
How about the fact that it has been proven to be a gateway drug to harder, more dangerous drugs?  How about the damage it does to brain cells of young and old?
Alcohol is very dangerous also.  Just because it is legal and taxed, does not mean we need another problem out there.  If you make marijuana legal, the next step will be cocaine, methamphetamine and heroin.

There are lots of reasons to kepp marijuana illegal.  I think we need harsher penalties.
In fact I will say, "There is not one single reason not to make the penalties for use or possession of marijuana harsher."
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#7]
HA--My first DUPE call-out

DUPE Link
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

DUPE Link

sorry man. didn't see that before. my bad. hail.gif
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How about the fact that it has been proven to be a gateway drug to harder, more dangerous drugs?  How about the damage it does to brain cells of young and old?
Alcohol is very dangerous also.  Just because it is legal and taxed, does not mean we need another problem out there.  If you make marijuana legal, the next step will be cocaine, methamphetamine and heroin.

There are lots of reasons to kepp marijuana illegal.  I think we need harsher penalties.
In fact I will say, "There is not one single reason not to make the penalties for use or possession of marijuana harsher."

Well, that’s one side of it I guess.

Gateway drug… hmm, is that a medical term?
www.pdxnorml.org/gateway.html

general-medicine.jwatch.org/cgi/content/full/2003/218/1

www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

Why don’t you do some research on it and tell me how many people have OD’d, can you do that for me Johnny Do-good?

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:00:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Forget it... you can't fix stupid.
*** cancelling subscription ***
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:00:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DUPE Link

sorry man. didn't see that before. my bad.

It's all good.  Actually the link I posted was also a dupe, so it's like a double-dupe!  But I'm sure there are still a lot op people that haven't seen it yet, and I thought it was impressive, so your all good.  I just felt obligated to call it out since it was my first.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, that’s one side of it I guess.

Gateway drug… hmm, is that a medical term?
www.pdxnorml.org/gateway.html

general-medicine.jwatch.org/cgi/content/full/2003/218/1

www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

Why don’t you do some research on it and tell me how many people have OD’d, can you do that for me Johnny Do-good?

Who in the fuck are you calling Johnny Do-good?  You can kiss my ass!  Why don't you do some research or do you consider posting links research?  You can have you opinion and I have mine.  Marijuana is very harmful.  It kills brain cells, does terrible lung damage as well as throat, larynx and esophogas.  If you want to smoke it or eat it or stick it up your ass go ahead.  I just believe it should stay illegal and in fact penalties should be stiffened.  Something you will not be able to do with your dick if you keep smoking it.  (I am assuming you are a smoker)
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That is correct and if you smoke much marijuana you will get stupider and stupider!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Completely false- first do some research, then get back to us
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#15]
AZ, are you saying alcohol is not dangerous?
Are you saying Marijuana does not kill brain cells?
Are you saying people who use marijuana are no more likely to use Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Heroin, LSD, "Magic Mushrooms" or some other drug than a person who has never tried marijuana?

If you are saying that, you are wrong.

Do some research and get back to me OK
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Funny you should say that.
This guy thinks a missile hit the pentagon.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Are you saying people who use marijuana are no more likely to use Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Heroin, LSD, "Magic Mushrooms" or some other drug than a person who has never tried marijuana?

IT'S A PLANT...(That happens to be "much, much" less dangerous than tobacco or alcohol)

-Thats all I'm saying
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:38:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IT'S A PLANT...(That happens to be "much, much" less dangerous than tobacco or alcohol)

-Thats all I'm saying

"It's just a plant"

So is opium poppies and cocao plants, but you're not screaming to legalize heroin and cocaine.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#19]
wow that's an impressive crop that guy had going.

what with the hydraulic doors and false walls and 50 feet underground...that's kind of how i imagined a perfect growing setup would be.

of course, with that much electricity going and that much pot moving out of that residence and that much cash going in, i'd say i guess it was a matter of time before someone busted down his door.

sorry, i really don't feel like getting into the whole debate again, but:

"It's just a plant"

So is opium poppies and cocao plants, but you're not screaming to legalize heroin and cocaine.

heroin is a highly processed result of the opium poppy
cocaine is the same of the coca leaf.
marijuana is not processed with chemicals.  it is simply dried.

and frankly, i don't much care if heroin, coke, lsd, etc were legal.  make it plentiful.  encourage existing habits.  addicts overdose and die, or else fuck with the wrong people and die, and that's less people to worry about.

then again, i'm a nihilist
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Storm clouds in the distance

13 pages
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:40:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Thats all I'm saying

"It's just a plant"

Your suggestions are of the "dangerous sort"
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:48:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nanny state
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Thats all I'm saying

"It's just a plant"

Your suggestions are of the "dangerous sort"

Getting "HIGH" is dangerous with anything you use to get  high with including marijuana.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top