BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Some people have a sexual fetish of being eaten / enveloped and digested by larger creatures (or creatures of the same size).  It is called vore.

Some people would rather enter through the urethra, often of a male.  This is known as "cock vore".

Perhaps Barbara Mandrell had this unobtainable sexual fetish/fantasy?

Just a little tidbit of information.

so didnt need that mental image,

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:45:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm  whats the deal with grandmas house

I have a very similar story as the orginal  post

only after carson and after grandma went to sleep i watched  The Howling scared the shit out of me for months

now i wa5tch it and it is very very retarded but it was prety scaryy for its time
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]
walking in on my parents having sex.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#4]
for some unknown reason when i was 10 my folks decided to take me to see american werewolf in london , all i really remember about that movie is leaving the theater and i wouldnt go back in, that dam were wolf scared the living crap out of me. My mom tells me she tried everything to get me back in the hteater but there was no way she or a whole army could of dragged me back in there. I still dont what they were thinking taking me to a horror movie when i was ten lol. Anbother one was " The Day After", man that movie just totally screwed with me head, i dont think i slept at all the night that dam thing was on TV.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:18:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks alot guys, as if I didn't already worry enough about my kids.    It's a miricle that any of us survived.

One time, at the age of 13 or so, my fishing pole fell off the dock into the water, so of course I jumped in after it.  Right away my legs got stuck in about 3 feet of submerged mud and a metal cage (probably a shopping cart)  It's a sickening feeling to be trapped underwater with no good way to unstick yourself.

Somehow I fought down the panic and wriggled free, but to this day, I can't stand walking in water where I can't see the bottom.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:13:43 AM EDT
[#6]
It may have been an old set of Box Springs. Assholes around here strip everything off them but the frame and springs, and set them in the weeds to steal peoples spinners and lures.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top