User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am a member and these guys are not messing around with their message.

I know Jews are traditionaly thought of as liberal and democrats in this country. That is changing. You will also find that among the Orthodox, They are very conservative and love guns.

Based on what I know about my own acquaintances of Jewish proclivity, I can say this is very, very true. A lot of old Jewish stereotypes regarding liberalism are dying a quick death in these modern days.
The stereotype about them being good at math is still there though.
I'll tell ya... Those img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/vilsk/Fun/j3wgif.jpg can cipher some numbers!

Don't kid yourself guys. Notwithstanding blacks, Jews represent the second highest voting monolith among Democrat voters. Upwards to 80% of American Jews will vote Democrat in any given election. Although since 911 and the War on Terror those numbers have tempered somewhat given the US/Israeli Zionist interest overlap in fighting radical Arabs in the Mideast.

The stereotypical notion that Jewish liberalism is dying a "quick death" is more reflective of wishfull thinking on the part of conservatives, who wish to see more minorities coming over to their political aisle, than it is based on the statistical realities. In my experience most, but certainly not all Jews, cannot fathom nor reinforce the traditional WASP fascination with firearms and personal self defense.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Too cool.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I love the JPFO, they are bad ass.

Yup, some people had to learn about balls the hard way.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone know if that fact about the "not food and water until you confess in japan" is correct?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll get these for my daughter.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#7]
+1
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
and just a reminder you dont have to be jewish to be a member.

I may have to join up, then.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
this is why my payroll deductions don't go to the United Way; they go to the JPFO.

And GOA, and SnipersOnline...

Good thing Microsoft matches my payroll deductions 100%

LOL. If only Bill Gates knew what he was funding!

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Awesome.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Jumpin' Jiminy! This makes me want to have kids.

"D is for Democrat. The Democrat has a reflexive action against guns, but only when they are weilded by good men against evil.  That is because the Democrats are sick in the head, and hate themselves."

Not going to argue
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Tag. I bet Feinstein would have a stroke if she saw that.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#13]
This is awsome!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Great stuff!

You can print out the coloring book:

http://www.jpfo.org/brasco1.pdf
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#15]
tag
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Does anyone know if that fact about the "not food and water until you confess in japan" is correct?

That's a total lie.
Makes me wonder about how true the other stuff is.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:54:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Nice kids book!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top