Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 4:40:57 PM EDT
SHIT!! I was worried! I bought my first Glock yesterday and I thought they were coming for me because I have not yet registered an "explosive device" with the county.

Looks like a domestic in the apartment building across the parking lot.

Nobody has been dragged out and tazed yet.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:41:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2006 4:41:54 PM EDT by ALPHAGHOST]

just throw it at em!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:43:25 PM EDT
damn! Some woman was just screaming her head off!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:44:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
damn! Some woman was just screaming her head off!

What did you do to piss her off
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:45:24 PM EDT
One night, the Mrs and I were enjoying a night in the hot tub, I could hear the sound of engines coming up the street, all of the sudden, about four cop cars pulled up in front of my house, followed by a couple more, I really thought they were coming here. They received a DV call at neigbours house.

Kind of killed the mood.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:47:12 PM EDT
I'm hearing the guy on the balcony above me talking on the phone, he said some girl was screaming her head off and struggaling with the cops.

Damn it, I was busy posting and missed the C.O.P.S live from my parking lot.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:50:44 PM EDT
Are they still there?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:00:19 PM EDT
Keep your dog in!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:01:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Are they still there?

No, they just left. They were here for about an hour. An ambulance showed up for about 5 minutes, then left.

I did about 3 laps around teh parking lot..trying not to look suspicious. Hand gernade Glock 19 in my waistband.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:04:01 PM EDT

Are they still there?

No, they just left. They were here for about an hour. An ambulance showed up for about 5 minutes, then left.

I did about 3 laps around teh parking lot..trying not to look suspicious. Hand gernade Glock 19 in my waistband.

Damn, popo must me slow in your area.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:04:03 PM EDT

Are they still there?

What? You dont think you'll need your twig and berries anytime soon? Crap, if I had to take a Glock with me, I'd tie a 10' rope to it and drag it behind me so I'd only get some light shrapnel in my ass if it went off.

Kharn
Top Top