[#1]
Its a dupe topic but the trailer is new

so no dupe for you!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:44:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Ha!  Saved on a technicality!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:45:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone of us here could make a movie showing how wrong, false and evil the gun grabbers are and what could happen if we lose our 2nd amendment rights...

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Anyone of us here could make a movie showing how wrong, false and evil the gun grabbers are and what could happen if we lose our 2nd amendment rights...

They did it for us.
It was called "Schindler's List".
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:46:19 AM EDT
[#5]
"you see?  that movie PROVES guns are bad!"
(a libtard cousin of mine)

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:47:32 AM EDT
[#6]
It would never happen.  No company would even think of touching a pro gun/ pro America movie.  They would lose all support from their fickle college audience
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:58:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"you see?  that movie PROVES guns are bad!"
(a libtard cousin of mine)

Then how about "The Passion" proves Jesus died for your sins?

"The Road Warrior" proves that post-apocalyptic Australia will be a lawless land, with people fighting to the death for some gasoline?

"Brokeback Moutain" proves cowboys are gay.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:13:31 AM EDT
[#8]
James Coburn starred in a "guns are evil" movie with the same name four years ago.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0270197

The libtards aren't even showing any originality.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:19:22 AM EDT
[#9]
It will have as much impacct as all the other stupid anti-gun movies they've made, which is to say NONE.

Anyone remember that TV show, "Gun", that was supposed to turn the tables of the gun debate?

No?

Didn't think so.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:24:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Our founding fathers would be disgusted with us if they could see this country today.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:25:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It will have as much impacct as all the other stupid anti-gun movies they've made, which is to say NONE.

Anyone remember that TV show, "Gun", that was supposed to turn the tables of the gun debate?

No?

Didn't think so.

I remember that show.  A guy shot himself with a Colt Commander and the detectives described it as a "14-shot high-capacity airweight model."  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:27:34 AM EDT
[#12]
You mean you actually WATCHED it?

All I ever saw was commercials and praise from the gun-grabbers. Then I heard it had disappeared after maybe 4 episodes because no one but Sarah Brady was watching it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:36:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I say we all get together and make a pro gun movie called "ARFCOM" and put it out at the Cans Film Festavle or whatever it is.  I don't have a storyline or plot or anything, but I am sure some people here could come up with something.

Or maybe we could call it "Gun American" just reverse their name and reverse their antigun with progun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top