Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not one of these anti-Glock elitists, in fact I have a Glock myself... but... 36?

I mean...

Once you've shot one Glock, haven't you pretty much shot them all?

36?  WTF?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#2]
ETA: Dipshit
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
this guy is a complete moron and got outted on glocktalk. We think he is a 15 yo kid. He goes around to every different forum posting this pic so he will look really cool.

Im sure its the same guy, he always posts he lives in kentucky.

A: i live in KY

B: i was born in 1972, .........not a teenager. Oh, excuse me I guess I had your real age confused with your mental age as per "C"

C: i DID piss the folks off at glocktalk.com,  thats a fact, and i did it willfully.

D: i dont post to other gunforums (in the past 2 years) except this one.

E: your attitude stinks and its uncalled for Maybe if you didnt  go around posting your pic, trying to get everyone to tell you how cool you are my attitude will change]

Get a life.

ETA:The internet never forgets.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I love guns, but I damned sure wouldnt buy guns I dont shoot.    You have 30 pistols that you havent shot?     Now you're definitely insane.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Get a life.

D]

Its time you sold that case of Sour Grapes your holding onto, if your intent is to anger me, it wont work, lifes too short for BS
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:36:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Another one of his brilliant posts:

www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=296112
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Get a life.

D]

Its time you sold that case of Sour Grapes your holding onto, if your intent is to anger me, it wont work, lifes too short for BS

w.e. keep posting the picture trying to make your ego(or something else) bigger.

I remember what happened on glocktalk and its interesting how you had a different sn name then. I guess you couldnt let what happened follow you around the internet.

How about you do something else rather than trying to grab attention from things that need it, like watching the grass grow..

Quoted:
Another one of his brilliant posts:

www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=296112

Apparently I am not the only witness to your stupidity.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow that's impressive.

For you skeptics, there is one way to settle this - ask for a pic of the Glocks with a current newspaper, just like a hostage "proof of life".  

Nobody has to get all pissy about it.  And if it IS bullshit, well then fuck him.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Was "Glockerspaniel" already taken over here, or were you trying to get away from that name?

The three absolute dumbest trolls I've ever seen:
1.  Gunkid
2.  The "Can ye smell it?" guy
3.  youngblood
4.  Sigsandglocks/Glockerspaniel

Does WalterGA post here at all?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey fellas, take the smear campaign to the Pit already.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Wow that's impressive.

For you skeptics, there is one way to settle this - ask for a pic of the Glocks with a current newspaper, just like a hostage "proof of life".

I'm not necessarily a skeptic, but this is the same shit he pulled over a Glock Talk using the same exact picture over 2 years ago (I thought it was only like a year ago, but apparently it's been quite a while longer).  Mind you, this is the same picture that he claims in this thread was taken about a month ago.  

Attention.  Whore.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I saw a truck the other day that had the license plate "GLOCK21".
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#15]
AWESOME!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:08:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Jesus christ UspCompact give it up man. You're the only one hating on him here (well dsg is too) and all he did on glocktalk was say he saw a guy with a select fire glock. You make post after post flaming and ranting about him... I wonder who the real attention whore is?

And he hasn't even been trolling yet, the only person that's been trolling this thread has been YOU.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Jesus christ UspCompact give it up man. You're the only one hating on him here (well dsg is too) and all he did on glocktalk was say he saw a guy with a select fire glock. You make post after post flaming and ranting about him... I wonder who the real attention whore is?

All of his older posts have been archived and are no longer available.  His first thread on GT started nearly identical to this one (and I believe that it had the exact same title), save for the same pic that's in this thread that was posted later.  Be prepared to hear tales of ATF agents visiting his house with printouts from the local PD detailing every weapon he's ever bought, tales of offers from the ATF to take part in a "sting," and repeated postings about his 36 Glocks.  

I'll quietly bow out of this thread, and give him time and room to resort to his usual crap that is inevitably coming.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All of his older posts have been archived and are no longer available.  His first thread on GT started nearly identical to this one (and I believe that it had the exact same title), save for the same pic that's in this thread that was posted later.  Be prepared to hear tales of ATF agents visiting his house with printouts from the local PD detailing every weapon he's ever bought, tales of offers from the ATF to take part in a "sting," and repeated postings about his 36 Glocks.  

I'll quietly bow out of this thread, and give him time and room to resort to his usual crap that is inevitably coming.  

yup, thats everything I remember.

USPcompact man, just let them learn on their own. Weve tried to enlighten everyone in this thread, and they dont want to listen. I guess we both would need to get team memberships to get our point across.

ETA: AHA I FOUND IT!!! Thanks for not fogetting, interweb:

THE ORIGINAL OWNING THREAD "ARE 35 GLOCKS TOO MANY TO OWN???"

sometimes I really love google.  

OWNED

eta2: also adding his knowledge of GLOCKS BIG SECRET, coming out uh, last year.
and, well...owned AGAIN!

ETA3: Although the picture cant be found, because glocktalks database was archived, here is the thread claiming to have all of his glocks, hmm, so much for a 1 month old picture since it was posted 1 YEAR AGO!

original picture thread

Leave , please go back to the counterstrike forums that you are also on.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#19]
The answer depends on what your disposable income is.

If you make more than $250,000 per year, then you probably can afford such excess.  If you make less than that, or have any debt at all, than you are sick.

None of them are investments, and none of them offer any special capabilities.  Anything more than 4 is proof positive of sickness.   That number is probably a little generous, since it was derived by a card carrying gun nut.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Gunshop or photoshop?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:32:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

USPcompact man, just let them learn on their own. Weve tried to enlighten everyone in this thread, and they dont want to listen. I guess we both would need to get team memberships to get our point across.

OWNED

and, well...owned AGAIN!

oopsie!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Dude you need to lay off the kool aid.....  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:35:45 PM EDT
[#23]
hmm....something definitely doesn't add up about this d00d.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:41:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

good work man!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#25]
36 x $400

You've got almost 15 thousand dollars worth of hardware laying on your bed.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#26]
As cheap as they are it's like buying crack.

I'd have more but I only go for 9mm Glocks.

Just not professhunal enough for the others.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#27]
edited to protect the innocent.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

C: i DID piss the folks off at glocktalk.com,  thats a fact, and i did it willfully.

Earns bonus point.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Wow!Makin' $6.50 at putt putt! them's is some hard earned Glocks!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OWNED

and, well...owned AGAIN!

ETA3: Although the picture cant be found, because glocktalks database was archived, here is the thread claiming to have all of his glocks, hmm, so much for a 1 month old picture since it was posted 1 YEAR AGO!

original picture thread

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#31]
It would appear the new guy got owned.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Got Beamz?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Earns bonus point.

Got WalterGA banned?  That guy was like GT's very own SgtAR15...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
this guy is a complete moron and got outted on glocktalk. We think he is a 15 yo kid. He goes around to every different forum posting this pic so he will look really cool.

Im sure its the same guy, he always posts he lives in kentucky.

A: i live in KY

B: i was born in 1972, .........not a teenager.

D: i dont post to other gunforums (in the past 2 years) except this one.

E: your attitude stinks and its uncalled for

--------i almost wished i was 15, cause my back hurts and most of my hair is grey or gone

Dont let the childish morons run you off,  I like your collection and i think it is great that you sold thsoe fantastic priced glocks on the EE, you made some guys really really happy, i kick my self in the ass that i never find them first.  maybe next time!!  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Dont let the childish morons run you off,  I like your collection and i think it is great that you sold thsoe fantastic priced glocks on the EE, you made some guys really really happy, i kick my self in the ass that i never find them first.  maybe next time!!  

you are a waste of air and space. How about reading and thinking before posting.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you are a waste of air and space. How about reading and thinking before posting.

what is there to read?? why would it piss me off to no end like it has you??? this is the internet!!!! Dont let the internet make you mad, time to grow up kid. who cares what he has done somewhere else?? i dont, and it shoudnt bother you if someone lied on the internet. it happens, alot more than you obviously know.  

from what i have read here, you are mad because he posted this pic of a lot of glocks and you are mad because he is trying to be cool??  does that hurt your feelings??  who cares if he is trying to be cool, you need to layoff the airsoft sites for awhile.....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what is there to read?? why would it piss me off to no end like it has you??? this is the internet!!!! Dont let the internet make you mad, time to grow up kid. who cares what he has done somewhere else?? i dont, and it shoudnt bother you if someone lied on the internet. it happens, alot more than you obviously know.  

from what i have read here, you are mad because he posted this pic of a lot of glocks and you are mad because he is trying to be cool??  does that hurt your feelings??  who cares if he is trying to be cool, you need to layoff the airsoft sites for awhile.....

youve already shown your ignorance once, now you're going to come at me acting like I am childish...uhm no.

I am sorry, but I like this site enough to let you all know that this guy propagates unsubstantiated rumors and lies(like his glock took over brazil thread and moved taurus out[with no links to said actions or any reputable source]). I have tried to enlighten you all, but obviously some(you) dont get it.

You think I am jealous of "his" glocks? This has nothing to do with the glocks, but you obviously missed that.

Myself and USPcompact have proven more than once of who and what this guy is.

Please come again.

btw, how about you take a look at his pic one post up and tell me that he was born in 1972, but wait, I guess you will tell me he looks young for his age.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:02:24 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you obviously havnt read half the storys here then if you think his storys are BS.  who cares, most of the storys are bs, thats way the internet is.  

youve already shown your ignorance once, now you're going to come at me acting like I am childish...uhm no.

I am sorry, but I like this site enough to let you all know that this guy propagates unsubstantiated rumors and lies(like his glock took over brazil thread and moved taurus out[with no links to said actions or any reputable source]). I have tried to enlighten you all, but obviously some(you) dont get it.

You think I am jealous of "his" glocks? This has nothing to do with the glocks, but you obviously missed that.

Myself and USPcompact have proven more than once of who and what this guy is.

Please come again.

btw, how about you take a look at his pic one post up and tell me that he was born in 1972, but wait, I guess you will tell me he looks young for his age.

WHO CARES IF HE IS A LIAR?? YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVNT BEEN USING THE INTERNET VERY LONG!! LOL

can you prove that is even him?? and whydoes this guy hit a nerve with you so bad?? this is the internet!!  shit happens on the internet and first rule is dont believe everythig you see on the web!! let himtell his storys, ive read worse shit on here fromother people, its up to the reader ultimatly anyways if they want to believe what they read on the web.  you need to take everything you see here with a grain of salt, dont let you feelings get hurt!! lol you wouldnt be such a hate filled person that way. enjoy!!  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#40]
ya got waaay too many dupes.

cull the herd and get some varients   ie ported compacts , longslide, old style, internal laser sight,  etc  etc etc
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#41]

WHO CARES IF HE IS A LIAR?? YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVNT BEEN USING THE INTERNET VERY LONG!! LOL

can you prove that is even him?? and whydoes this guy hit a nerve with you so bad?? this is the internet!! shit happens on the internet and first rule is dont believe everythig you see on the web!! let himtell his storys, ive read worse shit on here fromother people, its up to the reader ultimatly anyways if they want to believe what they read on the web. you need to take everything you see here with a grain of salt, dont let you feelings get hurt!! lol you wouldnt be such a hate filled person that way. enjoy!!

Trust me, if you they just  ban him/his ip  now everything will be ok. You cannot imagine what he did on glocktalk. He is like a gunstore salesman times five with his stories. I did prove it was him. The picture of the guns and thread titles link all of his screen names, because he needs the attention. So he always posts this.

I have never said/done anything on the internet I wont live up to because I know "the internet never forgets."
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:14:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

can you prove that is even him?? and whydoes this guy hit a nerve with you so bad?? this is the internet!! shit happens on the internet and first rule is dont believe everythig you see on the web!! let himtell his storys, ive read worse shit on here fromother people, its up to the reader ultimatly anyways if they want to believe what they read on the web. you need to take everything you see here with a grain of salt, dont let you feelings get hurt!! lol you wouldnt be such a hate filled person that way. enjoy!!

Trust me, if you they just  ban him/his ip  now everything will be ok. You cannot imagine what he did on glocktalk. He is like a gunstore salesman times five with his stories. I did prove it was him. The picture of the guns and thread titles link all of his screen names, because he needs the attention. So he always posts this.

I have never said/done anything on the internet I wont live up to because I know "the internet never forgets."

well if he turns out to be a liar and storytell then that is too bad, I always give peoplethe benefit ofthe doubt, I have only seen him act fine here, i dont do the glocktalk thing.  but i will eat my words if things turn out to be different. i just hope they dont.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#43]

The picture you posted above of some teenager has nothing to do with myself, you seem to have mental disorder of some sort.

i was born on Sept. 5th 1972, graduated from UK in 1994,....

you posted the pic of some zitfaced teenager off some website and claim "this is proof signandglocks is a liar".

My friend who works at the gunshop was complaining to me just yesterday about the crazies that disrupt intelligent discussions on AR15.com, everyone on this post has been nice, except for 2 hotheads upset that im the same person who "told off" several crazy people over on glocktalk.com,

I might remind others that crazy people such as this is the very reason many of us normal joes possess concealed carry permits in defense of encounters with unbalanced quasi-humans.  

If im "a teenager", how did i buy that bottle of Jack Daniels 4 hours ago at the Liquor Barn?

I think his problem is a case of Glock-envy
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
If im "a teenager", how did i buy that bottle of Jack Daniels 4 hours ago at the Liquor Barn?

I bought bottles of Jack all the time as a teen, not that hard.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bought bottles of Jack all the time as a teen, not that hard.

im going to post a picture of my fat BALD head WITH my GLOCK in hand..........to prove my age........

give me 30 mins, that will prove this other fellow is a lunatic and LIAR, the crazy person calling me a "lying teenager"

after that, HE will be the one proven a liar
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:30:39 PM EDT
[#46]
hers a picture i took just 5 mins ago with my webcam, me and my GLock 21 with M6 light/laser........still think im a teenager?, no, ....born in 1972.

the previous poster has been refuted as a liar. .....thanks for your time

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:31:55 PM EDT
[#47]
edited...here is all I have left to say.

I am not a liar, you are the liar. You have proven that about 3 times in this thread.

On my last couple of posts I may have been incorrect as to your true identity. But that is in no way a LIE. I am going to let your picture stand as proof and give up my argument for the sake of arfcom. But You are still kentucky_glckr and glockerspaniel and your picture is more than 1 month old.

I am not the lunatic, you are. There is no need for your constant lies/stories and attention whoring.

edited to add...after doing a little more searching...your real name is Ken W. Sorry about calling you Brian.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#48]

You obviously have admitted to being Glockerspaniel, you have posted the same picture, and have written the exact same thread. I googled your name, and you were on the counterstrike forums with your name listed. I googled that name, and I brought up YOUR xanga, with YOUR .

A: i used the name glockerspaniel on glocktalk.com , thats never been in contention.

B: the picture above proves your a liar, i took it 10 mins ago by webcam.

C: you avoid the fact that yove been proven a liar.

D: you googled the name glockerspaniel, a NICK i used, .....i googled my REAL name on google.com once, and got a website of a Black bodybuilder with the same name..............does that mean im a 320 pound Black bodybuilder?.

E: your illogical and your only purpose here is to ruin a simple discussion/thread.  

dsg2003gt wrote:::::

On my last couple of posts I may have been incorrect as to your true identity. But that is in no way a LIE. .

A: Yes, your incorrect.
B: yes, it proves your a liar, since your entire CLAIM was that i was a "teenager, therefore a liar...etc".
C: It further proves you yourself are not adult enough to admit you have smeared myself, been proven a liar, then refuse to admit your obvious lie/slander for sake of saving face,....which means you yourself have come out on the "short end" of things.

i rest my case, you have lost.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#49]
No wonder I cant find a Glock 34 anywhere
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:51:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Tag for the photoshopping!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top