Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#1]
It certainly seems like it is heading that way and it would be the absolute worst thing they could do.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was trying to decide whether to spend my spare change on new pickups for the guitar or ammo.

What do you guys think?

I'm kinda new here, but isn't the proper response "get both"?

-JTP
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Remember:

Anyone who runs is an illegal.....anyone who stands still is a well disciplined illegal.

They should do a story about you!

'Cause you're so f***ing good!

I'm with markm on this one. Bring it on.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm you have all these protests going on... How many of these people are illegal and WHY isnt the INS there? They just interviewed a kid on tv just now that ADMITTED she is not here legally!!!

I also LOVE how they are saying that if we stop their way of immigration, home building will cease and the head of lettuce will rise to 5.00 a head.

LOOK. Unless your family tree is 100% American Indian, we ALL have immigration status somewhere in our heritage. I have NO problem with immigration. Just do it legally, pay into the tax system, get health insurance and move on with life.

+1

All countries were immigrated to at one point in time except maybe Africa, so I don't buy the "This is a country of immigrants" bullshit!

We are not a country born of "immigrants" we began as a country via colonization.  Massive waves of immigration (legal immigration) came long after the American Civil War.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nuke el sitio de la órbita.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:37:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think it will hit the fan when the .gov starts loading them up on trucks and hauls them off.

that's not going to happen, GWB and big biz want them here to keep wages down. end of story.

I think that's debateable.  I don't know of any business owners that fall into that category.

However, DiFi and the Dems like the votes of the illegals who seem prone to voting for candidates sporting a -D after their names.

John
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How come so many Arfcom posts make me think "I need to buy more ammo"  

Not sure, but the same thing happens to me.  I feel myself drawn to buy another few boxes on the way home today.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish we had illegals that would riot around here, Id be short a few rounds.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think it will hit the fan when the .gov starts loading them up on trucks and hauls them off.

that's not going to happen, GWB and big biz want them here to keep wages down. end of story.

I think that's debateable.  I don't know of any business owners that fall into that category.

However, DiFi and the Dems like the votes of the illegals who seem prone to voting for candidates sporting a -D after their names.

John

Tyson Foods for one.

Some independent contractors are eating up this cheap labor as well.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Nuke el sitio de la órbita.

Es la unica manera ser seguro.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

John

Tyson Foods for one.

Some independent contractors are eating up this cheap labor as well.

Excel Foods (Wal-Marts butchering company) for another.  There are around 15 plants within 15 miles of me, 2/3 hire loads of illegals and pay 7-9 bucks per hour.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Oooooh..I hope so.  Bet I could hit one 500 yards away!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#13]
So which round do we use M194 or 77 TAP?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Any rioting here will be dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Yeah, bny arresting you white boys that complain about the illegals.   I'm serious.  The government will protect the illegals if they riot.

Bet me.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Illegals are not our friends and most hate us and the USA.  How dare they plant Mexican flags on our soil. We don't need them or what they stand for in our great Country.

+1

They're just a bunch of leeches here for a free ride.  They think we owe them something.  Most of the illegal Mexicans do indeed hate the US.  I've got family that have lived in Mexico recently on business, and that's all you hear down there is anti-US sentiment.  There was even a story in the news where at a major US vs. Mexico soccer game the Mexicans in the crowd were chanting "Osama, Osama."

We need to deport them and fine US companies heavily for hiring them..
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#16]
All last week HBO was showing a movie about a '60's walkout by Chicano students in Los Angeles schools.

Don't tell me they weren't encouraging such an action.  I think they showed the movie to "inspire" students and others to do this.

Let's call HBO and let them know know we don't appreciate them encouraging riots.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was trying to decide whether to spend my spare change on new pickups for the guitar or ammo.

What do you guys think?

I'm kinda new here, but isn't the proper response "get both"?

-JTP

[Yoda] The force is strong in this one...[/Yoda]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure, but the same thing happens to me.  I feel myself drawn to buy another few boxes on the way home today.

Boxes?

Bud, you are just missing out on the whole ARFCOM spirit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is bullshit.  Cheap labor = high health care costs (abuse of our health care system), to start it off.  There is nothing CHEAP about illegals working in this country.  

--VT
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Here's a couple places to go...join the anti-amnesty and secure borders movement:DO SOMETHING....or don't bitch when your neighborhood becomes a third world shithole......our problem has been laziness.  We'll lose this country through laziness and apathy.....get off your asses....get on it like a FIRE MISSION>>>>

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

http://www.frostywooldridge.com/

http://www.conservative.org/

http://www.grassfire.org/index.htm

http://www.illegalaliens.us/

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html

http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html

http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters6ce3

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/articles/art2004jan04.html

Myths and lies of illegal immigration

Articles

By Kathy McKee; January 4, 2004; published in The Sonoran News

Because the pro-illegal alien lobby has a bottomless pit of money and can hire PR people to spin (and fabricate) anything any way, there are an undue number of myths and lies that the public (and many politicians) has bought into. The FACTS are:

1. It is NOT racist to call these people "illegal aliens" In fact, "illegal aliens" is the only term used in federal laws and regulations to describe criminals (and they ARE criminals) who come into our country illegally. They are not illegal immigrants, not undocumented immigrants, not migrant workers, and not day laborers - they're ILLEGAL ALIENS.

2. Mexico is NOT a poor country. It has the fifth richest economy in the world, and by sending its teeming masses to our country, that status keeps on rising. Mexico has more resources per square mile than the U.S. and plenty of money to take care of its own people. Why should the taxpayers of this country subsidize Mexico's corruption?

3. Illegal aliens are NOT necessarily coming here to work. Lou Dobbs recently reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work.

4. Illegal aliens are NOT doing work Americans won't do. What jobs won't Americans do? In most states, Americans still clean their own houses, do their own landscaping, clean hotel rooms, work in restaurants and fast food places, paint houses, DO CONSTRUCTION WORK, work in airports, etc. - just like we have the past 200 years before "our" government allowed these people to invade our country. There are 18 million Americans who cannot find a job, so illegal aliens who are coming here to work do so at peril to American workers.

5. Illegal aliens absolutely do not contribute more than they cost. Certainly the millions in prison and on welfare aren't contributing a dime to our economy, and the ones who are working often are paid in cash with no deductions for taxes at all. The ones who use fraudulent social security numbers and qualify to pay taxes and social security have so many deductions for dependents that they pay little if any taxes. We have seen them pay less than $100 in taxes and get back $4,000 refunds (thanks to earned income tax credits and multiple dependents). The Center for Immigration Studies estimates that the average Mexican illegal alien costs U.S. taxpayers a whopping $55,000 each. Some bargain, eh?

6. The economy does NOT depend on illegal aliens. Sure, greedy CEOs (making $50 to $150 MILLION a year) and business owners depend on illegal aliens, but due to #3, #4 and #5 above, the only thing illegal aliens are contributing to is the collapse of our economy and making the rich richer.

7. Without illegal aliens, the price of agricultural products and other goods and services will NOT soar. The definitive study on this subject is the University of Iowa's "How Much Is That Tomato?" The study concludes that 'since labor is such a small component of the end-price of agricultural products (which includes price to the growers, transportation costs, processing /storage costs, grocers' profit, etc.), using minimum wage workers instead of illegal aliens would increase prices of agricultural products by approximately 3 percent in the summer and 4 percent in the winter ... hardly the making of $10 heads of lettuce, $25 hamburgers, $1,000 per night Days Inn hotel rooms like the pro-illegal alien lobby claims.

8. Consumers are NOT benefiting from lower labor costs. Again, it's CEOs and business owners who benefit from taxpayer subsidies for their illegal alien workers. The Big Three automakers say they moved so many jobs to Mexico because their labor costs are 80 percent less than in America. Anybody notice the price of new cars spiraling downward under NAFTA?

So, before you believe the prevalent pack of lies perpetuated by the illegal alien lobby, which makes billions off this government-sanctioned criminal activity, ask yourself who's saying this garbage and look at what they have to gain. Citizens Against Illegal Immigration, just like Protect Arizona NOW, is an all-volunteer, totally grass-roots organization of citizens who are making nothing and have nothing personal to gain from their efforts to fight this corruption. Whose side are you on, and what are YOU doing to save your state and country from this evil?

McKee is the state coordinator of Citizens Against Illegal Immigration, as well as director of Protect Arizona NOW. A former Quaker Sunday School teacher and Volunteer of the Year in a large metropolitan area, she has a 35-year record of charity work and philanthropy largely benefiting minorities.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You call it riots I call it target practice

+1
and there are those that deride trunk gun setups
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm getting to the point where nothing will surprise me.  Our politicians don't have the balls to stop illegals from rioting and marching because they represent votes....God forbid losing constituents.

That's why the Dems want the illegals...it'll swing the vote their way.

HH
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I was in Los Angeles the past several days shooting a medical conference.  One evening I was walking near the hotel and noticed a manhole cover that had the following text embossed on it:

CITY OF LOS ANGELES
MADE IN MEXICO

How true!

Of course, I guess what this means is that the manhole cover was made in Mexico, but the fact that both lines of text were of equal size gave a different impression.  I wish I'd had my cameras with me!

--Mike
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

What do you guys think?

Ammo and mags.
And maybe a few SKS's and mosin's for friends.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Here's a report on how the votes went in the Senate Judiciary committee today....read it and weep...

Date:   Monday 27MAR06     11:30 p.m. EST

6 of 10 Republicans voted NO on the Judiciary Comm. amnesty ... hope for stopping on floor

GOOD EVENING,

All of us won the one achievable victory out of the Senate Judiciary Committee this evening: We kept the giant McCain/Kennedy amnesty from gaining the majority of the votes of the 10 Republicans on the committee.

All 8 Democrats voted FOR the blanket amnesty for 12-20 million illegal aliens.

We had hoped to have the help of Sen. Feinstein (D-CA), but she fell totally in with the open-borders Members of the committee with whom she has so often sparred for more sensible immigration policies.

We have known since last fall that Chairman Specter (R-PA) would see to it that the Judiciary Committee would pass a massive increase in permanent legal immigration (including an amnesty). So we were not surprised to see that happen today. We were pleased that one-third of the committee and 6 of 10 Republicans voted NO.

Persuading the majority of Republicans to vote against the U.S. Chamber of Commerce was a major moral victory. Because the Republicans are in control of the Senate, this should make it easier to achieve the long-shot victory of blocking major immigration increases from passing on the floor of the Senate.

Debate is expected on the Senate floor Tuesday.

THE MAIN POINTS OF THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE BILL

* A blanket amnesty for nearly all of the 12-20 million illegal aliens in this country.

The word "blanket" has often been the sneak word that politicians use as they say they are absolutely against a "blanket amnesty." What they don't want you to know is that they are in favor of every other kind of amnesty, just so long as it isn't "blanket."

What is "blanket?" Well, it seems to mean that nearly everybody would get the amnesty, instead of there being strict criteria.

This bill offers several different kinds of amnesties. In the end, however, close to none of the 12-20 million illegal aliens in our communities will ever have to go home, with all of the rest having the opportunity for U.S. citizenship.

If that isn't a blanket amnesty, I don't know what is.

* Nearly a doubling of greencards for permanent foreign workers and dependents every year, in addition to largescale increases in H-1B visas for foreign tech workers.

* Bottom line looks to be 25-30 million permanent foreign workers and dependents would be allowed over the next 10 years alone.

* According to a new demographic study by State Department veteran Jack Martin of FAIR, this bill will catapult our current U.S. population of 300 million to more than 500 million (a half-BILLION) by mid-century!

Follow our unfolding analysis of this bill at:

numbersusa.com/hottopic/specterproposal.html

ONLY 4 REPUBLICANS BACKED THE KENNEDY AMNESTY

After losing miserably in the House last December, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce had hoped to have a solid support of Senate Republicans behind its plan to globalize most American jobs, forcing Americans to compete with an unending supply of eager foreign workers.

In the end, the Chamber could count only on the Democrats for unquestioning support for its efforts to import tens of millions more foreign workers and dependents this next decade.

Voting with the Chamber and the Democrats on nearly every vote for higher immigration were four Republicans:

Sen. Specter (R-PA)
     Sen. Graham (R-SC)
     Sen. Brownback (R-KS)
     Sen. DeWine (R-OH)

ASSIGNMENT: I hope all of you who live in those four states will consider placing a call into their DC offices Tuesday and let them know what you think of their performance today. We know from experience that all four of them hate the word "amnesty" and insist that they have nothing to do with the concept. I would think now might be the time for total disdain and for a clear description of what they have just done -- blanket amnesty, for which they will be held publicly accountable for years to come (unless they rehab themselves on the Senate floor). For Tuesday, though, they mainly just need to hear your outrage.

The Capitol Switchboard is:

202-224-3121

OUR 6 HEROES OF THE DAY

The six Senators who resisted the Chamber of Commerce and stood much more with the American people like the U.S. House had done were:

Sen. Sessions (R-AL)
     Sen. Kyl (R-AZ)
     Sen. Grassley (R-IA)
     Sen. Coburn (R-OK)
     Sen. Cornyn (R-TX)
     Sen. Hatch (R-UT)

All of us at NumbersUSA salute those of you who live in those six states and who helped those Senators understand the need to stand with their constituents today -- and to those of you in other states who have placed thousands of calls to the state and DC offices of these Senators, urging them to protect your own states from out-of-control immigration.

I have no doubt that your calls and faxes made the difference for a couple of those.

We are putting up faxes for those of you in their states to send in thanks to these six Senators.

DEMOCRATS MUST FEEL SOME PAIN FOR THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR

News commentators have been saying that the Democrats feel they are getting a free ride on the immigration issue because the split among Republicans is getting so much attention.

Well, Democratic behavior against the interests of vulnerable working class families and singles is unconscionable. But the Democratic Senators think they can get away with it while collecting their corporation campaign contributions.

ASSIGNMENT: I hope all of you who are Democrats will especially call these Democrats who are so eager to import masses of foreign workers. Focus on Senators from the smaller states who may not get as many calls typically. Tell their staffers how you feel their Senators today betrayed key Democratic ideals.

And ALL of you regardless of Party who live in these states, please consider making a call to let the Senators know immediately that they touched a raw nerve today. Your Senator looked at the news footage of armies of illegal aliens and their supporters taking over downtowns of major cities and decided that they should send the rest of the world a message that breaking into our country should be rewarded! Can you imagine how many thousands more illegal aliens will start their journeys immediately because of these eight Democrats' behavior today? And how many more people will die in the desert trying to get here because of these eight Democrats' behavior today?

What are they thinking?

I think it would be very helpful if you can get these Democratic offices to start thinking about next fall's campaigning in which the Democratic Party is tagged regularly as the Party of Amnesty and Imported Foreign Workers.

=========================
     California
     Sen. Feinstein, Dianne

Washington, DC 20510
     (202-224-3841)

San Francisco, CA 94104
     (415-393-0707)

Los Angeles, CA 90025
     (310-914-7300)

Fresno, AL 93721
     (559-485-7430)

San Diego, CA 92101
     (619-231-9712)

Delaware
     Sen. Biden, Joseph

Washington, DC 20510
     (202-224-5042)

Milford, DE 19963
     (302-424-8090)

Wilmington, DE 19801
     (302-573-6345)

Illinois
     Sen. Durbin, Richard

Washington, DC 20510
     (202-224-2152)

Marion, IL 62959
     (618-998-8812)

Springfield, IL 62703
     (217-492-4062)

Chicago, IL 60604
     (312-353-4952)

Massachusetts
     Sen. Kennedy, Edward

Washington, DC 20510
     (202-224-4543)

Boston, MA 02203
     (617-565-3170)

New York
     Sen. Schumer, Charles

Washington, DC 20510
     (202-224-6542)

Red Hook, NY 12571
     (845-758-9741)

Binghamton, NY 13901
     (607-772-6792)

Rochester, NY 14614
     (585-263-5866)

Syracuse, NY 13261
     (315-423-5471)

Melville, NY 11747
     (631-753-0978)

Albany, NY 12207
     (518-431-4070)

New York, NY 10017
     (212-486-4430)

Buffalo, NY 14202
     (716-846-4111)

========================
     Vermont
     Sen. Leahy, Patrick

Washington, DC 20510
     (202-224-4242)

Montpelier, VT 05602
     (802-229-0569)

Burlington, VT 05401
     (802-863-2525)

===================
     Wisconsin
     Sen. Feingold, Russell

Washington, DC 20510
     (202-224-5323)

Middleton, WI 53562
     (608-828-1200)

Green Bay, WI 54302
     (920-465-7508)

LaCrosse, WI 54603
     (608-782-5585)

Wausau, WI 54401
     (715-848-5660)

Milwaukee, WI 53202
     (414-276-7282)

Sen. Kohl, Herb

Washington, DC 20510
     (202-224-5653)

LaCrosse, WI 54601
     (608-796-0045)

Madison, WI 53703
     (608-264-5338)

Eau Claire, WI 54701
     (715-832-8424)

Appleton, WI 54914
     (920-738-1640)

Milwaukee, WI 53203
     (414-297-4451)

NEXT STEPS

Our Capitol Hill Chief of Staff Van Esser writes this:

On March 28, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-TN) will call up his bill for a vote on cloture — S. 2454, the Securing America's Borders Act.

Sen. Frist had promised to bring up an enforcement-only bill and begin debate on the Senate floor during the week of March 27 if the Committee did not finish its bill by then. Unfortunately, Sen. Frist's bill includes the same permanent immigrant visa increases, more H-1B visas, and increases from "unused" family-based and employment based visas as the Specter proposal.

If the vote on cloture is successful, the full Senate can begin to consider amendments. At the March 27 committee meeting, Sen. Specter said the committee-passed bill could be amended on to Sen. Frist's bill as early as March 28.

Sen. Frist in media reports suggested his bill may remain on the Senate floor for as long as two weeks. Amendments could be offered throughout that period.

CAN YOU RE-FORWARD THE "VIRAL" EMAIL ABOUT CREATING A "VIRTUAL MARCH"?

Earlier today, I sent all of you an email that I wanted you to send to everybody on your mailing lists to try to create a snowballing effect in which we could add hundreds of thousands of like-minded Americans who want to create a counter-weight to the throngs of marchers for illegal immigration lately.

Problem is that it will be another month until we get all the Technical Great Leap Forward II new equipment installed and programmed.

High activity on our website crashed our systems repeatedly all afternoon and early evening.

As a consequence, I'm afraid many of the people who got your forwards of our email weren't able to get in and register to fax.

Would you please consider re-forwarding that email from yesterday?

And if you haven't forwarded it at all yet, please consider doing so now.

You might send a note to your friends that includes, "If you tried to Send Your Free Internet Fax and have had trouble getting through, keep trying--they are being overwhelmed by the great response. But they need everybody possible."

Thanks,

-- ROY

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#26]
State Militias (not National guard), give me a freaking break, will you bozos grow up.  I suggest you watch Viva Max again.

Lettuce up to $5 ok I don't eat any more lettuce.

Anyone who says we have to start mass deportations is setting us up (purposely?) for failure. Beware of such people, they don't have your best interests at heart. They want failure so that they can say "See? It didn't work. The only thing left to do is nothing."

Mass Deportation is not the way to solve this problem. Making life as an illegal miserable is. Employers who hire them should be fined into bankruptcy, there should be no driver's licenses for illegals, there should be no credit extended, there should be taxes on wire transfers, Illegals who are caught should forfeit their US-based assets to pay for their deportation, they should receive no welfare or public benefits such as education, etc, etc.

In short, make them WANT to leave!
 Exactly - and make it so they don't want to come either.  

There is no quick solution.  Check realism into your solutions.  

Protecting you and yours in civil disturbances is legal, extracurricular extralegal activities are going to get you arrested.

The current protests are going to bring the problem home to middle America, and liberal America.  You think any politician is going to want to stand up and say "I want you legal taxpayers to continue to fund these illegals education, healthcare and child rearing expenses.  Oh, and to keep doing it forever."

Don't hire illegals to do your around the house work.  Don't hire illegal gardeners, illegal nannies, etc.  Boycott the companies in your area that do.

Rioting illegals will only help convince people that the problem needs to be solved.  Right now too many are willing to live with the status quo.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:44:24 PM EDT
[#27]
But, but, but...they are not rioting.  They are peacefully marching - demonstrating.  Some of them even carry AMERICAN flags.  Who'd a thunk it?

Quoted:

A more likely scenario, in my opinion, is the .gov hauling away the armed citizens who were trying to roust, uh,...I mean,...escort the illegals out of the country.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:43:29 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

A more likely scenario, in my opinion, is the .gov hauling away the armed citizens who were trying to roust, uh,...I mean,...escort the illegals out of the country.

Yep.  Guess who will be the next round of "dummestick terrists?"
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:00:16 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Here's a couple places to go...join the anti-amnesty and secure borders movement:DO SOMETHING....or don't bitch when your neighborhood becomes a third world shithole......our problem has been laziness.  We'll lose this country through laziness and apathy.....get off your asses....get on it like a FIRE MISSION>>>>

Articles

Because the pro-illegal alien lobby has a bottomless pit of money and can hire PR people to spin (and fabricate) anything any way, there are an undue number of myths and lies that the public (and many politicians) has bought into. The FACTS are:

1. It is NOT racist to call these people "illegal aliens" In fact, "illegal aliens" is the only term used in federal laws and regulations to describe criminals (and they ARE criminals) who come into our country illegally. They are not illegal immigrants, not undocumented immigrants, not migrant workers, and not day laborers - they're ILLEGAL ALIENS.

2. Mexico is NOT a poor country. It has the fifth richest economy in the world, and by sending its teeming masses to our country, that status keeps on rising. Mexico has more resources per square mile than the U.S. and plenty of money to take care of its own people. Why should the taxpayers of this country subsidize Mexico's corruption?

3. Illegal aliens are NOT necessarily coming here to work. Lou Dobbs recently reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work.

4. Illegal aliens are NOT doing work Americans won't do. What jobs won't Americans do? In most states, Americans still clean their own houses, do their own landscaping, clean hotel rooms, work in restaurants and fast food places, paint houses, DO CONSTRUCTION WORK, work in airports, etc. - just like we have the past 200 years before "our" government allowed these people to invade our country. There are 18 million Americans who cannot find a job, so illegal aliens who are coming here to work do so at peril to American workers.

5. Illegal aliens absolutely do not contribute more than they cost. Certainly the millions in prison and on welfare aren't contributing a dime to our economy, and the ones who are working often are paid in cash with no deductions for taxes at all. The ones who use fraudulent social security numbers and qualify to pay taxes and social security have so many deductions for dependents that they pay little if any taxes. We have seen them pay less than $100 in taxes and get back $4,000 refunds (thanks to earned income tax credits and multiple dependents). The Center for Immigration Studies estimates that the average Mexican illegal alien costs U.S. taxpayers a whopping $55,000 each. Some bargain, eh?

6. The economy does NOT depend on illegal aliens. Sure, greedy CEOs (making $50 to $150 MILLION a year) and business owners depend on illegal aliens, but due to #3, #4 and #5 above, the only thing illegal aliens are contributing to is the collapse of our economy and making the rich richer.

7. Without illegal aliens, the price of agricultural products and other goods and services will NOT soar. The definitive study on this subject is the University of Iowa's "How Much Is That Tomato?" The study concludes that 'since labor is such a small component of the end-price of agricultural products (which includes price to the growers, transportation costs, processing /storage costs, grocers' profit, etc.), using minimum wage workers instead of illegal aliens would increase prices of agricultural products by approximately 3 percent in the summer and 4 percent in the winter ... hardly the making of $10 heads of lettuce, $25 hamburgers, $1,000 per night Days Inn hotel rooms like the pro-illegal alien lobby claims.

8. Consumers are NOT benefiting from lower labor costs. Again, it's CEOs and business owners who benefit from taxpayer subsidies for their illegal alien workers. The Big Three automakers say they moved so many jobs to Mexico because their labor costs are 80 percent less than in America. Anybody notice the price of new cars spiraling downward under NAFTA?

So, before you believe the prevalent pack of lies perpetuated by the illegal alien lobby, which makes billions off this government-sanctioned criminal activity, ask yourself who's saying this garbage and look at what they have to gain. Citizens Against Illegal Immigration, just like Protect Arizona NOW, is an all-volunteer, totally grass-roots organization of citizens who are making nothing and have nothing personal to gain from their efforts to fight this corruption. Whose side are you on, and what are YOU doing to save your state and country from this evil?

McKee is the state coordinator of Citizens Against Illegal Immigration, as well as director of Protect Arizona NOW. A former Quaker Sunday School teacher and Volunteer of the Year in a large metropolitan area, she has a 35-year record of charity work and philanthropy largely benefiting minorities.

\
Amen Brother-Get off your butts and get organized. This country is going down the tubes and we need everybodys help that gives a damn. Join up and lets get it done.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:56:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is bullshit.  Cheap labor = high health care costs (abuse of our health care system), to start it off.  There is nothing CHEAP about illegals working in this country.

--VT

not for the taxpayers there isn't, but big biz is laughing all the way to the bank.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:06:36 AM EDT
[#31]

Posted by DrFridge
LOOK. Unless your family tree is 100% American Indian, we ALL have immigration status somewhere in our heritage

Indians immigrated from Siberia.  They have immigration status, too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:43:05 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Articles

\
Amen Brother-Get off your butts and get organized. This country is going down the tubes and we need everybodys help that gives a damn. Join up and lets get it done.

What an amazing post. Great stuff!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOOK. Unless your family tree is 100% American Indian, we ALL have immigration status somewhere in our heritage

I thought that the forerunners to the "Indians" immigrated over the land bridge between Asia and North America?

Nope....from Europe if Nova is correct.

DNA says from France IIRC

www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/stoneage/

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
We are not a country born of "immigrants" we began as a country via colonization.  Massive waves of immigration (legal immigration) came long after the American Civil War.

Whats the difference except timeframe?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Ordered another 5k yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#36]
I like the ones with the Mexican flag. Makes me proud to see them here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought that the forerunners to the "Indians" immigrated over the land bridge between Asia and North America?

I wouldn't be surprised if we found evidence of ancient people migrating to the Americas from several parts of the world.  Some from Asia, some from Europe, etc.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised if we found evidence of ancient people migrating to the Americas from several parts of the world.  Some from Asia, some from Europe, etc.

The main sticking point(no pun intended) was the Clovis points - what we call "arrowheads". The folks from Asia and Siberia DIDN'T USE THAT STYLE!!!! They used 'micro edges' that were many small pieces of stone set in a bone or antler handle.

Soooo where did the Clovis type arrowheads come from????? .........[
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The main sticking point(no pun intended) was the Clovis points - what we call "arrowheads". The folks from Asia and Siberia DIDN'T USE THAT STYLE!!!! They used 'micro edges' that were many small pieces of stone set in a bone or antler handle.

Soooo where did the Clovis type arrowheads come from????? .........[

Kinnewick Man, the oldest known remains found in North America, has Caucasoid features, suggesting that the "white" man got here before the "red" man.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#40]
I fired off some e-mails and calls to both my Senators and congressman Wolf here in Virginia.  Deluge your Representatives with your thoughts on this.  You can get their contact info at www.gunowners.org .  Just type in your zip code after clicking on Legislative Action Center and it will allow you to contact your reps.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top