Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/16/2001 2:49:32 PM EDT
SPYWARE!! ARRRG. [url]www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,,63806,.html[/url] I downloaded Ad Aware 5.5 and ran it. Amazing. I had some webhancer crap and some p0rno crap. All gone now. I do have Gator for all my site passwords, so I think I'll keep that. Go to the above link and run it!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:27:09 AM EDT
I ran it and had 21 of the damn things! Now I have it setup to clean things whenever I boot up. Its great!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:49:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 7:21:20 AM EDT
[url]www.wilders.org/anti_viruses__anti_trojans__firewalls_and_spyware.htm [/url]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 9:15:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 7: SPYWARE!! ARRRG. [url]www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,,63806,.html[/url] I downloaded Ad Aware 5.5 and ran it. Amazing. I had some webhancer crap and some p0rno crap. All gone now. I do have Gator for all my site passwords, so I think I'll keep that. Go to the above link and run it!
View Quote
What I think is especially ironic is on this Zdnet web page is has "Get Go!zilla" right under the download link. Go!zilla carries Aureate Spyware - now that's funny! For great info on firewalls and spyware, check out the Shields Up! section of - [url]http://grc.com[/url]
Top Top