Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice placemat!

Best dinner pic yet! (That I've seen)

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup. A quality, seasoned, cast iron skillet is a must though.

Quoted:

Quoted:
looks delicious.  i threw about a 12oz venison steak on for dinner tonight.  Unfortunately, i threw it on the stove.  Fortunately, it still turned out perfectly delicious despite having no grill.  you get a 10.

A steak can be done in a skillet to rival nearly any steak done on a grill if you know what you are doing...

The key is high heat and proper seasoning.  You need to sear it brown immediately so the juices don't all bubble out and end up boiling the steak....

The worst steaks I've ever had were unquestionably steaks that were grilled by incompetents...

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Ugh. You've got what looks like a 1.5 pound slab of butter on your green beans.

please say it aint so.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:47:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I do believe this IS the highest rating I have ever seen, even without the duct tape and the waste of time movie displayed.

Spongebob kicks ass

now, wheres the BOTD?

that looks like margarine, not butter
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:02:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Its a year old, sits outside under a cover.  Not sparkling new, just a representation of weber quality and my stainless steel fetish.
You could verify that by researching, that model is 2 years old, I bought it last year as the previous year's closeout leftover.  The current model, introduced last year has a center, permanently mounted thermometer, and full stainless doors on the front.  (my dad liked mine so much he bought one)

That is the EXACT model I'm going to get soon - can't wait!

Great Dinner pic, too - was going to ding you for no alcohol, but since you don't partake I won't - you score a 10!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Its a year old, sits outside under a cover.  Not sparkling new, just a representation of weber quality and my stainless steel fetish.
You could verify that by researching, that model is 2 years old, I bought it last year as the previous year's closeout leftover.  The current model, introduced last year has a center, permanently mounted thermometer, and full stainless doors on the front.  (my dad liked mine so much he bought one)

That is the EXACT model I'm going to get soon - can't wait!

Great Dinner pic, too - was going to ding you for no alcohol, but since you don't partake I won't - you score a 10!

Thanks everybody.  My Weber ROCKS!  I put mega research in to it before buying, and was very hesitant to spend that amount of money for the grill that appeared to be the least fancy.  Its well worth the money though.  It heats evenly, works every time, and you can get parts for it anywhere should you ever need any.  Customer service is absolutely 100% the way ALL service should be.  You can call 24/7 any time and a live human will answer.  An american human.  They take care of their customers, and thats worth an extra $100.00 alone.   Read the reviews and comparisons, Weber wins virtually every time.  People that have them love them.

I have bought a ton of accessories for it, rotesserie, beer can chicken holder thingy, remote thermometer (my favorite), etc...  I used it practically every day until well in to winter last year.

The grill cover costs a frigging fortune, like $75 or more, but its the best quality grill cover you will probably ever find for any price.

Thanks again, perhaps there will be more dinner pics in the near future!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Good job - 10!

Did you eat both of them?????????/

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Of course!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#9]
A very solid 10 looks delicious........Could I make one recommendation though........this
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I picked these up this morning:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45920
Then I put them on the grill:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45921
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45922
A short while later, I had dinner!
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45923
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45924
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45925
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45926
The menu consisted of two ribeye steaks, a baked potato and green beans.  Pepsi was the chosen beverage, as I do not partake of alcohol.  Notice the glass, with ice and back up 2 liter bottle.
Napkin is present, under silverware, next to M7 bayonet in scabbard.  Music provided by 10 years, killing all that holds you.  DVD entertainment provided by Heat, Hamburger Hill, and Jarhead.  They are next to the remote.  Security was provided by the Bushmaster patrolman's carbine, backed up with my self-built A2, each with a loaded mag along with 3 extra mags and 3 stripper clips and charging spoon.  They are in turn backed up by the Glock 21, and Glock 36, both provided with extra magazines.  Reading material furnished by SWAT magazine.
Stapler and measuring device off to the right side.  Extra napkins, salt and pepper in center of table.  I think I covered everything....
Time to eat!

NICE- Weber Gold C

I got the same one, I love it but noticed that it's got a hot spot on the right side in the middle.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks tasty.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Holy extra junk, Batman!

8/10

Dinnerpic = Food + Gun
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I love dead cow flesh.

A 10.

+1
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Did I miss the tape measure?  Stapler???
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Nothing beats a good slab of  beef.

You have never heard of Venison Have You
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top