User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What’s so fucking funny about a massacre! Do you find other massacres funny as well? The fucks wrong with some of you!

Get a pistol Grip.

THis is horrible, but full of irony that ARFCOMERS love.

Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The talking heads also say he had an "assault rifle" though I dout they know the difference between shotguns, and rifles, and we already KNOW they have no idea what a real Assault Rifle is....

I'm watching Fox, and theve said "assault rifle", and "Bannanna Clip" so many times it's like watching CNN....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:10:36 AM EDT
[#3]
From a Seattle newspaper:

Kyle and Kelley Moore said they allowed their 14-year-old daughter, Melissa, to go to raves as long she came home by her 3 a.m. curfew.

What the unholy fuck is that? A 3-frigging-AM curfew?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:18:47 AM EDT
[#4]
The gunman was wearing bandoliers of shells for the shotgun and carrying additional clips for the handgun. In his truck, police found an assault rife and multiple "banana clips" carrying 30 bullets each.

Oh foxnews.... you silly silly ghetto news corporation.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:20:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Kyle and Kelley Moore said they allowed their 14-year-old daughter, Melissa, to go to raves as long she came home by her 3 a.m. curfew.

And only if she threw up all the drugs she consumed before coming home!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:24:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
...and carrying additional clips for the handgun...

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I didnt have that late of a curfew until I moved out!(I was 18)
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:45:55 AM EDT
[#8]
ATTN: all arfcommers! to those who have read my posts in the  past know that i  talked like zombies were real. I gave good advice on survival and selection of firearms. But now i must confess, zombies are'nt real!! it's like wrestling ok? it's fun to talk about and joke about on the internet, but they are not real! Stop shooting people who you think are zombies, they are just Goth kids!  I would have to bear some of the blame if someone here went on a shooting spree and said in court, "well this guy t-stox on AR-15.com said that the .223 was the best weapon for headshots, and he also said that unless the infection is stopped within 48 hours of the initial incident it's growth rate would be exponential" (these are all real things i said about zombies on ARFCOM ) Zombie are not real. Besides, everyone knows that the virius that causes Zobiosis is locked away in a level 5 security room at area 54. everyone knows THAT.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:26:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
ATTN: all arfcommers! to those who have read my posts in the  past know that i  talked like zombies were real. I gave good advice on survival and selection of firearms. But now i must confess, zombies are'nt real!! it's like wrestling ok? it's fun to talk about and joke about on the internet, but they are not real! Stop shooting people who you think are zombies, they are just Goth kids!  I would have to bear some of the blame if someone here went on a shooting spree and said in court, "well this guy t-stox on AR-15.com said that the .223 was the best weapon for headshots, and he also said that unless the infection is stopped within 48 hours of the initial incident it's growth rate would be exponential" (these are all real things i said about zombies on ARFCOM ) Zombie are not real. Besides, everyone knows that the virius that causes Zobiosis is locked away in a level 5 security room at area 54. everyone knows THAT.

Sure we believe you .  Then why is there this book ?  The Zombie Survival Guide : Complete Protection from the Living Dead (Paperback) available on amazon.com
The Zombie Survival Guide is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now. Fully illustrated and exhaustively comprehensive, this book covers everything you need to know, including how to understand zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective defense tactics and weaponry, ways to outfit your home for a long siege, and how to survive and adapt in any territory or terrain.

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Don’t be carefree and foolish with your most precious asset—life. This book is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now without your even knowing it. The Zombie Survival Guide offers complete protection through trusted, proven tips for safeguarding yourself and your loved ones against the living dead. It is a book that can save your life.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:37:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Shotguns should be banned from civilian use, it's for the children!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:37:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Hate to bust your bubble bro but zombies actually are real, hollywood has just twisted them from what they really are. Im not 100% sure if there still zombies but in the past there really has been.

They where used for slave labor...

They didnt attack people.
They didnt die and come back from the dead.

It was a man made thing used for slaves. I dont have time to explain everything about it but it was never in the USA or any other large country.

My sister studied into cults and such in college... One of the things she covered was zombies
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:04:57 AM EDT
[#12]
The new Doctor Who (well, new for the US at least) is big on zombies. I think there were at least 2 episodes with major zombie usage.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:19:36 AM EDT
[#13]
If you read back over this thread two points are made clear:

1) The real tragedy is the loss of life.
2) Our biggest treat to gun ownership is irresponsible behavior and our own written words which show blatent disreguard for loss of life.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:24:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If you read back over this thread two points are made clear:

1) The real tragedy is the loss of life.
2) Our biggest treat to gun ownership is irresponsible behavior and our own written words which show blatent disreguard for loss of life.

We have a winner!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm sorry, but the irony is just too much.

They're at a party called "Better off Dead" and a guy starts killing people?

How crazy would it have been to be the cop who arrives at the scene and sees a zombie staggering from the house with a gunshot wound.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Ban shotguns!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#17]
we need pics...of the zombies...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top