Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/24/2006 11:41:38 AM EDT
Ok, so I ordered one of these from DBT. They were having a sale, I guess since the whole order with shipping was about $15 LESS than the pre-shipping price on the website.

It wasn't my first choice, as I originally ordered the MOLLE-equipped version, but there was a 10-12 week backlog to get one, so I got the standard version with the 3 AR mag pouches instead.

It's a lot smaller than I expected, but it's got plenty of room for all kinds of BOB goodies.

It's got a resizeable holster and mag/light holder in the outer pocket, a middle pocket with loops for 8 shotgun shells as well as some interior pockets, and a large inner pocket.

The large flap has a map pocket on the inside, covers the whole rig when closed and has a velcro flap covering a small hole for a camelbak tube.

The outside of the bag has two mag pouches that hold 2 Glock or USP mags or 4 1911 mags. The other end has a small pouch (apple? orange? grenade?)

It's a good go-bag for throwing in the car/truck/APC/interstellar fighter.

Here it is with some accessories for size comparison. (ok, it was also an excuse to haul out the krink for pics)

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:42:26 AM EDT
Looks like a nice BOB.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:51:27 AM EDT
Damn! I like that Krink!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:33:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Forest:
Damn! I like that Krink!

Thanks! There are more of it in the krinkov forum.
Top Top