Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 7:13:24 PM EDT
I am having issues with the FedEx Ground driver jacking with my shipments.
L.S.S.
We get a ton of COD deliveries at my business.  Most product arrives with an invoice being sent to us prior to the delivery attempt....Some stuff just shows up.  When stuff "just shows up" we have the funds (certified cks) available the next day.  Problem is our FedEx guy is wigging out about bringing back the product the next day.  First issue we have with this guy is he has started noting on the shipments that we will pick up at the holding center. This is 100% untrue and false.  This has led to several deliveries being sent back to the vendors that sent them (he conveniently "forgets" to leave the Door Tag notice).  I have had numerious conversations with the local center about this issue.
The second thing the guy is doing is he claims that he has made an attempt when none has been made.  We have a huge warehouse with video surveillance and can prove this point.  The next trick this guy is pulling is to claim he has made 3 attempts to deliver and that the product has "gone back".  I caught him on this last week...He attempted the day before (for the first time) then on the second attempt he claimed one box of the set was sent back already and that my cashiers check amount was too much $$ so I could not get any packages.  I tell the guy his first attempt was the day before and there was no way it was returned that he was lying...  REMEMBER this is after he just told me (and 2 other people) that the package was returned to the shipper. ..The guy stalls for a second then finds the "missing" package at his feet.  It is clear at this point what is going on.  
Last issue...This joker tells my warehouse guy on Friday (after a first attempt) that he will bring the package out on Tuesday.  The notes on www.fedex.com even show that the package would be delivered on the said date the driver claimed. The day comes and the driver claims the package had been returned to the shipper.
I have called everyone at FedEx CS and have spoken to the Customer Advocacy group.  I have not had any luck the Advocacy department.  They have been very helpful but the issue is that they "think" they have "pull"...but in the end they don't.  I have documented several issues with this specific driver however I need to find out how to get this up the chain. I have nothing but good things to say about Express and the guy that does our nightly pick-up BUT this ground guy SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#1]
damn....if you've talked to his manager and customer service, i don't really know what else you can do about this guy.  Express is the way to go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top