Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 6:36:42 PM EDT
Went to wally world to pick up a couple of cans of cope today, the kid grabbed em off the rack and this is one of the cans i got:

as you can see its not a hoax or anythig, the can above and below it had the right lid, and the lot code on the bottoms are the same. the lid paper hasnt been cut, so it hasent been removed.

i wonder if its wiorth anything to anyone, since people buy stupid crap all the time.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#2]
alot of people here hate it, but Ebay?  i could see someone wanting that.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
$87
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Put it up on EBAY. See what it gets. Ya' never know.

EDIT: beat on the ebay suggestion. Dumber shit has sold there for thousands.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i wonder if its wiorth anything to anyone, since people buy stupid crap all the time.

Yup--you proved that.  

arg, yall are never gonna get off my ass for dipping are yall???

at least im down from 3 cans a day to 2

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#7]
People should get on your case for this "sentence"

"arg, yall are never gonna get off my ass for dipping are yall???"

Reads like a retarded version of "Treasure Island".

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got no problem with chewing tobacco as long as people don't spit it on the ground.  That's some nasty shit.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Ebay, you're a rich man.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:12:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ebay, you're a rich man.

Only if there's an image of Jesus or the Virgin Mary on the label somewhere.....But now you knowm you can dip Cope or Skoal, and it's the same damn thing.......how else would a label machine mix up a cap label and a can label, unless the same product goes through the same machine.....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#11]
This could be you!!

Sean Marsee
died at 19 or so from dipping.

Enjoy
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#12]
thank you grammer nazis.

i was raised by an english teacher, and thumped with a wooden spoon for every bit of incorrect english that passed my lips.

having paid those dues, i feel that i can use any internet shorthand and or vernacular i choose.

sides, if i don't talk like an uneducated moron, the idiots at work won't understand me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ebay, you're a rich man.

Only if there's an image of Jesus or the Virgin Mary on the label somewhere.....But now you knowm you can dip Cope or Skoal, and it's the same damn thing.......how else would a label machine mix up a cap label and a can label, unless the same product goes through the same machine.....

minus the fact that skoal uses a different flavor base, and has slightly more additives.

oooo and they dont have a burbon flavor.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
thank you grammer nazis.

Not just grammar nazis, but you'll attract the spelling fascists too  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:24:00 PM EDT
[#15]
so where do vikings fall into the hiearchy of grammar/spelling extremists?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:24:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup--you proved that.  

arg, yall are never gonna get off my ass for dipping are yall???

at least im down from 3 cans a day to 2

Holy Shite!  I chew Levi Garrett and a pouch will last me almost a month!  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't think eBay will allow it - under CA guidelines, that is high-cap assault chew, so they might pull your auction.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
so where do vikings fall into the hiearchy of grammar/spelling extremists?

They're basically just jealous of all the extra letters the roman alphabet has compared to their sparse futhark rune alphabet - so they lash out at BOTH grammar and spelling whenever they can.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top