Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 1:36:14 PM EDT
I am TDY to Texas and can't remember my password. I tried to have it sent to my E-Mail address, but for some reason it's not being sent/revieved. I have tried it 4 times in the past 5 days.

sledhead907
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried e-mailing the mods or staff?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Have you tried e-mailing the mods or staff?

No, I was hoping to get a quick response. I only have 40 minutes left on my computer card...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Only Sr. Staff can deal with passwords.  If you send an IM to Striker (he was logged in a little bit ago) he can reset it and let you know what it is.  Obviously use this account and be sure to give him the account name you want reset.  

Will do...thanks
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#5]
make sure he knows the account name is TheRedGoat

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:54:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

he

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure he would fall for it

You would be surprised.  This place is a little bizarre at times.

Txl
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Can one of ya'll help me out too.  I sent my re-up check in about a month ago and still haven't been re-activated.  I haven't got responces back from my recent emails.  My only way to check threads with the history button.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Can one of ya'll help me out too.  I sent my re-up check in about a month ago and still haven't been re-activated.  I haven't got responces back from my recent emails.  My only way to check threads with the history button.

checks are infamous in their slow response.   but when it happens, you will get 12 months from that point.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

too late now, but you can re-up instantly in the online store.  

NON MEMBERS- you can INSTANTLY join the team as well from the store
join the team....... freeloaders.....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

too late now, but you can re-up instantly in the online store.  

NON MEMBERS- you can INSTANTLY join the team as well from the store

I tried that, but the only option I got was by sending payment in snail mail.    Believe, me, if
I could have, I would have done it online.
join the team....... freeloaders.....

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:19:20 PM EDT
[#12]
BIG BOY
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
BIG BOY

I love that commercial.  It always makes me laugh for some reason and I say it randomly with a couple other people too as a little joke.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:23:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
BIG BOY

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top