BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Poor, dumb and a lot of kids are one common thread, but someone can easily be dumb and have no kids, or be poor and have no kids either. You may not be poor or have a lot of kids, but you still fit into one of the categories I mentioned.

This goes against a contention you made in a previous post. That dumb means always having lots of kids. Even if it was not always, it was so close that you felt justified in using an absolute to describe something you now seem to admit is not an absolute.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Because no person in their right mind would have that many kids

and here we go......................

You would never say that if you were over at my house during holidays, parties, etc.

Huge family, huge love. (yes, and huge bills. So what? We can afford it, we can affoooooord it...and your father's an alcohoooolic!)

I wouldn't trade this big family of mine for the world.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Back to the topic. Yes, I have observed that a lot of people who shouldn't be reproducing are, and a lot that should be are not. Could be just my perception though.

Personally I have 87!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Poor, dumb and a lot of kids are one common thread, but someone can easily be dumb and have no kids, or be poor and have no kids either. You may not be poor or have a lot of kids, but you still fit into one of the categories I mentioned.

This goes against a contention you made in a previous post. That dumb means always having lots of kids. Even if it was not always, it was so close that you felt justified in using an absolute to describe something you now seem to admit is not an absolute.

Yeah sorry about that. I am the only person on earth that says "people always do..." when they actually mean "a lot of people do..."

Please forgive me. Also I'll keep an eye out for this too in the future like you do, policing it, if you will, anytime anyone says something like "this always happens..." or "I never..." I'll make sure I correct them and demand they never make a statement that suggests an absolute.

Thanks, for getting in this post with all of your valuable wisdom.

neshomamench...you're the best!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah sorry about that. I am the only person on earth that says "people always do..." when they actually mean "a lot of people do..."

Please forgive me. Also I'll keep an eye out for this too in the future like you do, policing it, if you will, anytime anyone says something like "this always happens..." or "I never..." I'll make sure I correct them and demand they never make a statement that suggests an absolute.

I just wish I could tell about people's legal status in this country by looking at them.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Because fucking is a cheap pasttime, and anyone can do it.

Gonna have to plus one this answer.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#7]
The ball busting over semantics is retarded.  Ok, initially not PC, I think that anyone from the southwest understands the "shade of grey" that he's talking about.  Sheesh...worse that my wife when she has nothing left to support her argument.  The people in question were being stereotyped.  Right, wrong, or otherwise, stereotypes exist because there is some validity to them.

Randall
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I think the problem is that what you are posting indicates you are not too bright.  And the fact that you like to point out you think you are smart is very amusing.

I have a lot of degrees but I know I am not smart nor am I stupid.  But I may work a little harder then the average Joe.

There are many many people smarter and much more thoughtful then myself.  I know this as a fact.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just wish I could tell about people's legal status in this country by looking at them.

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? It's just easy as spotting illegal aliens, but enough of your hijack, lets get back to the subject at hand.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:34:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think the problem is that what you are posting indicates you are not too bright.  And the fact that you like to point out you think you are smart is very amusing.

I have a lot of degrees but I know I am not smart nor am I stupid.  But I may work a little harder then the average Joe.

There are many many people smarter and much more thoughtful then myself.  I know this as a fact.

Are you sure about that?

Having a degree or degrees is not even the "smarts" I'm even talking about.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? It's just easy as spotting illegal aliens, but enough of your hijack, lets get back to the subject at hand.

What subject would that be, your disdain for people who you lable at a glance or your self proclaimed intelligence?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Looking at things, it is not neccescarily a bad thing, after all the more children that are born to these families, the more likely that someone in that family can rise above their own crappy upbringing, just a thought. However for every one that makes it, that means 3 more are meth head scumbags.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:52:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Here is another intelligent observation for you......in the form of a question,of course!

Why do some posters insist on making fools of themselves, by asking silly questions and making unsubstantiated statements?

"cleancut" did you move from Texas?

89 = cleancut

I doubt there is anymore of an insult that can be hurled at one on the internet.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you sure about that?

Having a degree or degrees is not even the "smarts" I'm even talking about.

What I do know is that a full 99% of the people on this board are smarter and more intelligent then you.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:02:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What subject would that be, your disdain for people who you lable at a glance or your self proclaimed intelligence?

I've never "labled" anyone before that I know of because I don't even know what that word means.

I have however labeled people many times and will continue to do so.

Anyway, the subject at hand is how the idiots of the world are far out breeding the non-idiots and what negative impacts this will cause in the near future.

You forgot the subject because of your apparent love for illegals blinded you to the fact that illegal aliens and how to spot them wasn't even the subject, but merely just mentioned, in fact, how to spot them was never mentioned by me until you brought it up.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Because no person in their right mind would have that many kids

and here we go......................

You would never say that if you were over at my house during holidays, parties, etc.

Huge family, huge love. (yes, and huge bills. So what? We can afford it, we can affoooooord it...and your father's an alcohoooolic!)

I wouldn't trade this big family of mine for the world.

Im talkin 7 or 8 kids and from different daddys, as long as you can afford them i dont care. Hell pop as many out as you want, i need someone to pay for my social securities whenever i retire
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#20]
most of the well to do folks i know are unfomfortable with the idea of bringing children into a world that is worse than the  word they themselvs were brought into.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Here is another intelligent observation for you......in the form of a question,of course!

Why do some posters insist on making fools of themselves, by asking silly questions and making unsubstantiated statements?

What's amazing is that only you and two other people can't grasp the thread. Everyone else seems to get it.

The ARFCOM members and or mods/staff/owners that agree with illegal aliens and are sympathetic to their cause can never seem to get past the mere mention of the word "illegal alien" in a thread and actually understand the true nature of the post, instead focusing on the word illegal alien and trying their best to make that the topic. That's not even the topic here, but if it was, I would have not difficulty explaining my anti-illegal alien stance.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#22]
IB89GGB

InBefore89grandGetsBanned....for standing up and proving my point to the man after I was called a fool because he didn't understand the post.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:35:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's amazing is that only you and two other people can't grasp the thread. Everyone else seems to get it.

The ARFCOM members and or mods/staff/owners that agree with illegal aliens and are sympathetic to their cause can never seem to get past the mere mention of the word "illegal alien" in a thread and actually understand the true nature of the post, instead focusing on the word illegal alien and trying their best to make that the topic. That's not even the topic here, but if it was, I would have not difficulty explaining my anti-illegal alien stance.

I have not mentioned illegal aliens.What I did mention and will say again,is that this thread-as some others you have started-smell of trolling.

Anyone with a large family here,might get a little more than anoyed by your GENERALIZATIONS, and association between large family and being poor,dumb,a loser or "filthy illegal alien"

Originally posted by 89grand
Everytime I see some loser, or filthy illegal alien, they always have a shit load of kids. I don't get it, the dumbest and poorest people just won't stop breeding.

So, since -despite you being a self described smart person- you don't seem to get it,I will spell it out for you. Stop making idiotic generalizations that I consider trolling (for negative comments),or you won't reach your 4,000 post.

Get it now?

I was more than clear (I thought) that having a large family does not make someone dumb, poor or an illegal alien. What I said was that it always seems to be the poor, dumb and illegal aliens that breed the most and are far out breeding everyone else.

I believe there are numerous statistics to back up that claim. That's not trolling. I also believe that the least educated, poorist people out breeding everyone else will have...actually are already having negatice effects on this country and I believe it will only get worse.

That was what this post was about, until several people hijacked it and tried to re-direct it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Well I agree with the original poster.  The poor and losers in life seem to have more children then I see the educated and successfull having.  That i sjust my general observation,  statistically it might not be true.

I don't tie it to race or immigration status,  but I notice alot of single mothers pumping out kids like no tommorrow living on minimum wage or welfare.  It's not hispanics,  its not africans,  it's not rednecks,  it's poor people.  Mostly single poor women.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
[

Im talkin 7 or 8 kids and from different daddys, as long as you can afford them i dont care. Hell pop as many out as you want, i need someone to pay for my social securities whenever i retire

Please use some money to go to school and learn how to write and speak.

I am going to start a thread about the illiterates that post .
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have not mentioned illegal aliens.What I did mention and will say again,is that this thread-as some others you have started-smell of trolling.

Anyone with a large family here,might get a little more than anoyed by your GENERALIZATIONS, and association between large family and being poor,dumb,a loser or "filthy illegal alien"

Everytime I see some loser, or filthy illegal alien, they always have a shit load of kids. I don't get it, the dumbest and poorest people just won't stop breeding.

So, since -despite you being a self described smart person- you don't seem to get it,I will spell it out for you. Stop making idiotic generalizations that I consider trolling (for negative comments),or you won't reach your 4,000 post.

Get it now?

I was more than clear (I thought) that having a large family does not make someone dumb, poor or an illegal alien. What I said was that it always seems to be the poor, dumb and illegal aliens that breed the most and are far out breeding everyone else.

I believe there are numerous statistics to back up that claim. That's not trolling. I also believe that the least educated, poorist people out breeding everyone else will have...actually are already having negatice effects on this country and I believe it will only get worse.

That was what this post was about, until several people hijacked it and tried to re-direct it.

Listen, you might be right. I still want to know how you have decided you are smart? How you can tell if someone is an illegal alien by looking at them and how you can tell someones IQ by looking at them?

I also think your data is full of holes because of the supernatural powers you dont have. You cant seem to identify clean alleged illegal aliens. Also it seems that if an alleged illegal alien who is not with kids crosses your path, you cant get a bead on his immigration status.  This has given you faulty evidence to present. Also, you at best, by your own statements, can identify no more than 6% of the dumb population without kids. While your spidey senses seem to be superhuman in some areas, you lack even the statistical odds of guessing in other areas in order to be right.

We can draw many data points from what you say.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:15:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I still want to know how you have decided you are smart?

His mama, his 9 brothers and 8 sisters told him so!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still want to know how you have decided you are smart?

His mama, his 9 brothers and 8 sisters told him so!

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get it now?

Listen, you might be right. I still want to know how you have decided you are smart? How you can tell if someone is an illegal alien by looking at them and how you can tell someones IQ by looking at them?

I also think your data is full of holes because of the supernatural powers you dont have. You cant seem to identify clean alleged illegal aliens. Also it seems that if an alleged illegal alien who is not with kids crosses your path, you cant get a bead on his immigration status.  This has given you faulty evidence to present. Also, you at best, by your own statements, can identify no more than 6% of the dumb population without kids. While your spidey senses seem to be superhuman in some areas, you lack even the statistical odds of guessing in other areas in order to be right.

Don't worry. I made it all up. Everyone knows that dumb, poor people don't breed much. Illegal aliens don't either, I hardly ever see any of them with kids.

It was all a hoax, of course, you already knew that because if what I said was true you would have noticed the same things, but you didn't because it's not true.

America is not being dumbed down, it's a internet hoax.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get it now?

Don't worry. I made it all up. Everyone knows that dumb, poor people don't breed much. Illegal aliens don't either, I hardly ever see any of them with kids.

It was all a hoax, of course, you already knew that because if what I said was true you would have noticed the same things, but you didn't because it's not true.

America is not being dumbed down, it's a internet hoax.

For a smart guy, you are as dense as Osmium
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

With this ratio of 1000:1, 1000 kids born to losers to every 1 kid born to decent people, how much longer can the decent people carry the burden the losers put on our society? How will America be able to stay strong and on the cutting edge of technology when there isn't much left but welfare losers?

Exactly.The trash is far outbreeding us.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

With this ratio of 1000:1, 1000 kids born to losers to every 1 kid born to decent people, how much longer can the decent people carry the burden the losers put on our society? How will America be able to stay strong and on the cutting edge of technology when there isn't much left but welfare losers?

Exactly.The trash is far outbreeding us.

I would also like to take issue with these numbers. Lets look at it from an economic standpoint.

About 1 out of every 120ish Americans is a millionaire. You must have some pretty high standards.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Never mind.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If they are on welfare, the system "rewards" families for having children with more money.

There's no incentive to get a job when you can just have babies and get another check. (Its not like they're spending all of it on the children).

+1.  Very sad.

My wife's sister has done this FIVE times, usually right around the time her crackhead husband is off to the pokey for another drug bust. They have lived with different family members for 3-4 months at a time for many years. They usually have to move again because they steal money from their current host to get crack and are again OUT THE DOOR. The kids only know the welfare life and will probably continue the tradition.

It is a real bitch to watch close-up....

It sucks because we can't be close to the kids without inviting the trash parents into our home.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:56:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Huh...

Hasn't anyone blamed organized religion yet.

Hell, I think blaming it on the Catholics and Baptists could drive this baby to at least 15 pages.

Not that I would mind you....just seems like something someone might do....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And meantime, the smart people such as myself have none, or very few.

Okay, I went to the local buffet and asked a guy with eight kids why he decided to have so many kids.  His answer:

"Only stupid losers who can't get laid have few or no kids.  Smart people enjoy sex and the fun of raising children.  They are a gift from God."

My comment:  YMMV

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top