Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 11:53:36 AM EDT
Lets just start banning things that hurt people, Imean it just makes sense

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTL - hopefully it's locked sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#2]

IBTL

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Agreed! I saw an article just this morning! Let's kill them all!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:55:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

DUPE
IBTL
PIE
MARPAT

You for got IBTB - In Before The Ban (with any luck that is).
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I've heard that pigeons were originally bred to attack humans.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

DUPE
IBTL
PIE
MARPAT

You for got IBTB - In Before The Ban (with any luck that is).

For whom?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yep. Out of the thousands of other bird species, this one has the genetics to kill humans on site.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Nah, we really need to ban Geese.  Those suckers can bring down airliners!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. Out of the thousands of other bird species, this one has the genetics to kill humans on site.

Bird flu?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bird flu?

Yes! bird flu is built in!

MUST
KILL
HUMANS
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I knew it!!  You can tell just by looking at the cold stare of their evil eyes. Born killers!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:05:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Which one of the pit bull loving dipshits just IM'ed me this via AOL Instant Messenger? -

13:01] Sellafal: hey azztroll, I see by the K9 in your name that you're a dog lover, let me guess, had a bad experience trying to assfuck a pit bull? he must have bit your nut sack off and made you shoot blanks huh sailor? you like those submissive breeds like husky's and min pins for your oral bestiality sessions.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Which one of the pit bull loving dipshits just IM'ed me this via AOL Instant Messenger? -

13:01] Sellafal: hey azztroll, I see by the K9 in your name that you're a dog lover, let me guess, had a bad experience trying to assfuck a pit bull? he must have bit your nut sack off and made you shoot blanks huh sailor? you like those submissive breeds like husky's and min pins for your oral bestiality sessions.

I am sure the person that sent that is not going to reply.

He does not have to balls to IM you somethig like that from his ARf account.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:12:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

NOT I.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:14:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There ya go.  He is too dickless to IM me that here.  What a fucking pussy.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will not IM you any more.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will not IM you any more.

I know it's not you.

Everyone with AIM or Trillian - lets all spam the Sellafal account with misc bullshit.  Think of it as a firemission.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#19]
IBAWOB

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:20:59 PM EDT
[#20]
pigeons are just the rats of the sky.    starlings are the mice of the sky.

edit-  ooops, what am i jumping into here?      must go read pitbull thread and see who sellafal is
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top