Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2001 4:45:45 PM EDT
After the "best steak", and "best pizza"...I gotta go with wings. NOT LEGS!
Where are the best "hot wings"?
And, the best price?

Mine?

"Wings". (duh) Covington GA.
40 WINGS w/ dippin sauce, $15.95

Lew
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Red Wings?
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Duh, Hooters of course. Just can't seem to stop going there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Duh, Hooters of course. Just can't seem to stop going there.
View Quote

The breaded wings are okay but a little greasy, the naked ones are better, but the best are from 'The Quarter' sports bar on Tybee Island, GA.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, Hooters kick butt due to the scenery, and tend to order the wings and waitresses both naked, but for those in the Central Florida area it is Frankie's Wings on the coast. Go for the 911s. These are the best wings ever. Granted others have wings with more meat but Frankies's 911 sauce is #1. I brought some to my brother's party and many people could not handle more than 1 bite. I tend to chow down about 20 or so of these. The only bad part is I have to plan to stick around the house the next day as the aftermath is something frightening.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top