BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
.....They say the robber was hit seriously because there is A LOT of blood at the scene, so much that they say if the robber doesn't get to a hospital soon he will more than likely die.

Good.....

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sometimes it seems like bad guys have a tendency to get shot, stabbed, dipped in battery acid, run over by a  bus load of escaping prisoners from the state pen, etc etc and not  die ,where in a similar situation a grade A good guy gets what might be a grazing shot  to any bad guy and winds up DRT. Sometimes its just hard to figure out why it happens that way.

You cannot kill bad weeds. He's probably got about 6 kids already and since he'll live but cannot work, all of them are going on Social Security disability.

wganz

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:55:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you ever seen the big billboards with the digitally updating lotto jackpot dollar amt? Well I want to see the state put up the same type billboards that say "There are currently 49,500 Legal Citizens carrying concealed weapons in the state."...49,501...49,502 and so on as each app is approved.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:42:19 PM EDT
[#5]
YOU UNCARING BASTARDS!

He was probably just an innocent little liberal homeless illegal immigrant trying to steal cigarettes, cerveza and manteca to feed and intoxicate his/her (a transsexual, no doubt) family and some baby seals.

I hope you all rot in hell for being glad he/she got shot.  Typical republicans.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep you know you just gotta hate us "FREAKS"!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The libtards I'm going to aim it at can't think that much.  One of them is a gay truckdriver that swears up and down he's been abducted by Aliens.

Sorry.  I thought you were referring to run-of-the-mill libs.  I didn't know you were talking to one of the more level-headed of the bunch.  

Yea, not all Liberals are whackos. At least this one has a real job.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#8]
The gene pool just got a little chlorine
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Some days I get dressed and am tempted to be lazy and not carry. It is stories like this that motivate me to be prepared every day.  It is every citizens responsibility to exercise their rights for the sake of themselves and others. If you live in a free state and don't have your carry permit, pick up the paperwork tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I like the news title.  I guess for some people armed robbery is not wrong.

Quoted:
from link posted earlier:

Breaking News: Armed Robbery Gone Wrong
Posted: 3/18/2006 10:25:05 PM

Two men walked into the Homeland at 89th and Memorial. They walked up to the cashier, and one of them pulled out a gun, demanding money. That's when a customer pulled out a gun and shot one of the robbers. The robber then began to crawl towards the door. Both men were able to get away in a white four-door Oldsmobile. No word yet how badly the suspect was hurt. The customer who shot the suspect did have a concealed weapons permit. If you have any information about this case, call Crimestoppers. The number is 596-COPS.

------------------------------------

ha-ha!

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:37:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Heard on the radio. that the 75 year old guy, had a 357 Mag. pocket gun. Not bad Ol' Timer!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I wish more dirt bags would get frequent lead injections from law abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#14]
the thread title advertises pics, but i don't see them!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Amen brother! That is one gov subsidy I would be in favor of... Step right up free lead injections for all worthless shitbag scum of the earth criminals!!! Heck as matter of fact have a 2 for 1 special.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#16]
If you follow the link on page three you will see a few fuzzy surv photos of the guy laying on the ground trying to crawl out of the store. I am still waiting to get a hold of the surv viseo.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Some days I get dressed and am tempted to be lazy and not carry. It is stories like this that motivate me to be prepared every day.  It is every citizens responsibility to exercise their rights for the sake of themselves and others. If you live in a free state and don't have your carry permit, pick up the paperwork tomorrow.

For Emphasis.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Best news I've heard all day
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:33:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Did someone say "*Pics*"????
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Did someone say "*Pics*"????

Y'know, I  THOUGHT I read that too..
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#22]
That there is called swift justice.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks for inserting the photo in there since following the link was too complicated for some.
I talked to a county deputy today and said he was told they are prety sure the guy was hit once in the groin area and once in the abdomen/lower torso area.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Thanks for inserting the photo in there since following the link was too complicated for some.
I talked to a county deputy today and said he was told they are prety sure the guy was hit once in the groin area and once in the abdomen/lower torso area.

Sucks to be him!  If he is alive.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:56:50 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sometimes it seems like bad guys have a tendency to get shot, stabbed, dipped in battery acid, run over by a  bus load of escaping prisoners from the state pen, etc etc and not  die ,where in a similar situation a grade A good guy gets what might be a grazing shot  to any bad guy and winds up DRT. Sometimes its just hard to figure out why it happens that way.

You cannot kill bad weeds. He's probably got about 6 kids already and since he'll live but cannot work, all of them are going on Social Security disability.

wganz

If the system were a bit more perfect:
A person injured in such a manner who claims they cannot work afterwards due to their injuries should not be eligible for SSI or welfare, since they were injured while committing a  crime.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#26]

"If it hadn't been for him (the armed customer), there's no telling what would have happened," she said."

I'll tell ya would of happened, NOTHING. The robber would have taken the money and left all peaceful like. Nobody needed to get shot. That gun-crazy customer is a CRIMINAL!!

Ban GUNS and Gun-Crazy People - FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:19:30 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Cleanup on isle 4.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:20:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top