Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 3/18/2006 2:17:33 PM EDT
Rant on
A Post about Dennys made me really think about this.

That thread has been hijacked by a bunch of wait staff apologists and a 12 year old child name 13thWarrior.

What is the deal with everyone defending poor customer service by wait staff?

Why do so many people think that good tips are mandatory.

One person in that thread said that failing to tip is theft for failure to pay for services rendered, regardless if the service was bad.

If the service sucks, NO TIP FOR YOU!

Rant off
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Tipping your waiter is all about capitalism in action.

If the service was good, tipp well. If it was excellent, tip very well. If it sucked, tip like it sucked.

It is INSTANT feedback.

Nobody, not me not you not your mama, is entitled to the hard earned money of other people by virtue of being there.

Treat me well, and I will treat you well. As the Good Book says, a servant is worthy of his hire.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Tipping your waiter is all about capitalism in action.

If the service was good, tipp well. If it was excellent, tip very well. If it sucked, tip like it sucked.

It is INSTANT feedback.

Nobody, not me not you not your mama, is entitled to the hard earned money of other people by virtue of being there.

Treat me well, and I will treat you well. As the Good Book says, a servant is worthy of his hire.

My thoughts exactly!

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I've left a one penny tip before for poor service.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]
yah frankly i have a hard as hell time tipping even 15% at cheap places....

the agruement ohh they only make 2 bucks an hour.... well guess what they got 5 tables or so and spent about 5 minutes actually working for me.... so hell I give em a 5 dollar tip... well then theyre making about umm 20$ an hour....
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:26:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
img138.imageshack.us/img138/4207/mrpink9xb.jpg

What's she supposed to do, take you in the back and suck your dick?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#7]
If you dont want to spend money on being served food, go to McDonalds. Servers make less than minimum wage even at large chains. It is made up for in tips, that way the company and the employee benefit, and it is up to the employee to make good tips through good service.

I'm in college, and did the waiter thing a for a few months last semester. It's one thing to tip equal to the service/food. Hell, being a waiter, i've given $0.15 tips because the service was terrible, food was terrible, and the waittress ignored me multiple times.

But having a policy of little to no tipping no matter what the service was like is just being cheap. If you dont want to pay for the service of a sit-down meal, dont go out to eat.

There really is no argument
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#8]
 I have not left a tip before.

The most memorable was the chick who let my drink go unfilled while she sat her fat ass on the bar stool and watched TV. Didn't get up at all until I went to the front to pay the bill.  She wanted to know how I was going to pay without her leaving me the bill

I guess I'm supposed to leave something for her...I don't think so.

I have left big tips before.

I left a $20.00 for a chick who kept my drink filled, checked on me 3 times, and thanked me by name after I paid (credit card). Very impressive. Wait staff like that should be rewarded with a decent tip.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#9]
i waited tables for quite some time and at least in my experience..... you get the service that you indicate you will pay for.

if you have a bad attitude, are a dick head, are demanding, are rude, ect waitstaff are pretty sure you are going to be giving a shitty tip, and serve accordingly.

My counter-rant would be regarding people who think when they walk into a resturaunt they are gods.  They treat the wait staff like slaves and are generally obnoxious dickheads.  

Your bill at a resturaunt is for the FOOD.  It does NOT cover the SERVICE that you recieved.  Waitstaff are paid $2.13/hour.  That is their pay for what they do that does NOT involve waiting tables, including food prep, cleaning, setup/breakdown, ect.  TIPS are where waitstaff make their money.  True, you are not obligated to tip well, or even tip at all.  At the same time, waitstaff are NOT obligated to provide you good service if you are an asshole.

And by the way, managers DO NOT sympathize with dickhead customers either.  Just becuase you got a free draft beer or slice of pie does not mean you won.... you were appeased to shut you the hell up and send you out the door.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I tipped $1.00 for a meal that cost $30.00 (for two people) a few weeks back because the service was... non-existent.  It wasn't good, it wasn't bad, it just... wasn't.  The waitress came to our table exactly twice, once to get our order and once to bring our drinks and food.  No refills, ever.

Last night, I tipped $8.00 and some change for a $14.00 meal (for two people) at Steak & Shake because our waitress was absolutely fantastic.  Not only was she very attentive, but she was also quite amicable.  My SO and I were very pleased with her service, so we left a sufficient tip to say "thanks."

As earlier posters (and earlier threads) have said, there is no free lunch.  A worker must earn his hire!

-James
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If you dont want to spend money on being served food, go to McDonalds. Servers make less than minimum wage even at large chains. It is made up for in tips, that way the company and the employee benefit, and it is up to the employee to make good tips through good service.

I'm in college, and did the waiter thing a for a few months last semester. It's one thing to tip equal to the service/food. Hell, being a waiter, i've given $0.15 tips because the service was terrible, food was terrible, and the waittress ignored me multiple times.

But having a policy of little to no tipping no matter what the service was like is just being cheap. If you dont want to pay for the service of a sit-down meal, dont go out to eat.

Well the first Apologist has spoken.

The standard line is.....we make less than minumum wage......is that my problem?
I tip well when the service deserves it.
If the service sucks.....they can piss up a rope.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I didn't make the choice to pay my employees 1/2 of minimum wage.

I didn't make the choice to take a job where I know I'll get 1/2 of minimum wage.

If a waiter/waitress really impress me I'll give a nice tip, but I'm not taking money out of my wallet just because you're doing your job.  I don't tip at Wal-Mart, I don't tip my vet, I don't tip the guy at the liquor store (even if he goes back in the walk-in to get my beer), I don't tip at the gun store, I don't tip the SEAL selling jerkey at the gun show, I don't tip a band when I go see them in concert...see how this works?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yep.  I'm a full time server/bartender/student, and I tip very well for good service and very little for bad service.  I earn my money.  But there is a class of customer who just don't tip well regardless of service.  Its those cheap bastards that chap my ass.  Part of eating at a nice restaurant is paying for the good service that comes with eating at a nice restaurant.  If you got good service, and you aren't willing to pay for it, don't go out to eat.  If you get bad service, 10% or less will let the server know it.  I've never left nothing, but if the service was bad to the point that I contemplated it, I've told a manager.  Being a server isn't always easy, keep that in mind as you suck down iced tea as fast as a shop vac
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
i waited tables for quite some time and at least in my experience..... you get the service that you indicate you will pay for.

if you have a bad attitude, are a dick head, are demanding, are rude, ect waitstaff are pretty sure you are going to be giving a shitty tip, and serve accordingly.

My counter-rant would be regarding people who think when they walk into a resturaunt they are gods.  They treat the wait staff like slaves and are generally obnoxious dickheads.  

Your bill at a resturaunt is for the FOOD.  It does NOT cover the SERVICE that you recieved.  Waitstaff are paid $2.13/hour.  That is their pay for what they do that does NOT involve waiting tables, including food prep, cleaning, setup/breakdown, ect.  TIPS are where waitstaff make their money.  True, you are not obligated to tip well, or even tip at all.  At the same time, waitstaff are NOT obligated to provide you good service if you are an asshole.

And by the way, managers DO NOT sympathize with dickhead customers either.  Just becuase you got a free draft beer or slice of pie does not mean you won.... you were appeased to shut you the hell up and send you out the door.

You are on the fence of being an apologist there.

Pick a side!

You cannot have it both ways!

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:38:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Ever hear of the concept of "self-fulfilling prophecy?"
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Your bill at a resturaunt is for the FOOD.  It does NOT cover the SERVICE that you recieved.  Waitstaff are paid $2.13/hour.  

You don't get it as evidenced by these sentences. The bill does cover service, at least basic service, if you are being paid an hourly wage at all.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I love these threads...

Instant roll call of our most classless, validation seeking members.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I love these threads...

I tip well when it is warranted.

How do I seek validation?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I love these threads...

Hmm...I'm assuming your question is rhetorical?  If not, here's a hint:

Posts Per Day ::  23.95

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I love these threads...

Hmm...I'm assuming your question is rhetorical?  If not, here's a hint:

Posts Per Day ::  23.95

Got anything better than showing my PPD?

What are you trying to prove?

You are not worth my time.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Same.  It sends more of a message than leaving nothing.

I tip b/w 0 and 20% based on service quality.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I dont think most people are saying, tip great even if the waiter doesnt care.  Were not talking about Mitzy in highschool, who just wants to loaf around all day.  If she makes $3 an hour thats not a huge loss.  We're talking about adult's who are busting their ass all day.  college kids paying their way through school.  Single mothers paying the rent etc..  People who are doing their job well, and then get robbed because, "Im on a fixed income", "she didnt laugh at my jokes enough", "she didnt show enough cleavage", "Im getting back at whitey for slavery".  This stuff happens all day long everyday.  Thats the issue  we are talking about.  Subsidizing others lifestyles, because they dont want to pay their own way.  

Also many people get great food and service, and then make bullshit complaints at the end to get out of paying.  Thieving deadbeats is what they are.  This is what waiters are up against, and why they are so vocal about stiffing. Imagine if you bust your ass all day, and still you are robbed of $100-$200 a month just because people dont feel like paying.  You'd want to call the cops and sue people wouldnt you?  

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I love these threads...

If service is average, I tip 20%. If service sucks then it goes down from there.

Let's review the two examples of when I didn't leave a tip.

Chili's, Gulf Port, Mississippi. Sat down, got our drinks, waited for the waitress to take our order. 40 minutes later, when we noticed people who came in well after we did finishing their meals we got the manager, who offered coupons for free meals and a free meal that night. I told him to bugger off;  we left, paying for the drinks. We were totally ignored for 40 minutes, should I have left a tip?

Silver Diner, Virginia Beach, Virginia. Sat down to breakfast with my wife. I ordered stuffed french toast meal; however, instead of saying french toast I accidentally said pancakes (what my wife had just ordered). The waitress laughed at me, no biggie so far, for my mistake. She then leaves without taking the rest of my order. You know bacon or sausage and how I wanted my eggs cooked. The food comes, I get stuffed french toast, nothing else. I told the waitress that I ordered the meal/special/whatever. She apologized and went back to get the rest of the food, taking the french toast with her. She still hasn't actually finished taking my order. I told my wife to go ahead and eat. My wife finished her meal before my meal was served. Now let's review the meal. She guessed on the bacon or sausage and how I wanted my eggs and guessed wrong on both counts. She also reserved the same french toast, so it was cold. I asked to see the manager, who offered us a free meal and free meal coupons. My wife took the coupons, over my objections. We payed for the drinks and my wife's meal. No tip here either.  Interestingly, my wife went back with a friend of hers to use the coupons. When the waitress asked how she got the coupons, my wife responded "poor service." To which the waitress replied "is that waitress working here today?" My wife indicated that she was and the waitress pointed out the piss-poor server. My wife confirmed it. It seems that waitress had a history of buggering it up and the other wait staff didn't care for her either.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:57:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Piss off the people who handle your food at your own discretion. I suggest you rent "Waiting" - many of you jerk-offs who brag about stiffing people have gotten the full "garlic salt" treatment I promise you. I've seen it done dozens of times when I worked restaurants
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I dont think most people are saying, tip great even if the waiter doesnt care.  Were not talking about Mitzy in highschool, who just wants to loaf around all day.  If she makes $3 an hour thats not a huge loss.  We're talking about adult's who are busting their ass all day.  college kids paying their way through school.  Single mothers paying the rent etc..  People who are doing their job well, and then get robbed because, "Im on a fixed income", "she didnt laugh at my jokes enough", "she didnt show enough cleavage", "Im getting back at whitey for slavery".  This stuff happens all day long everyday.  Thats the issue  we are talking about.  Subsidizing others lifestyles, because they dont want to pay their own way.  

Also many people get great food and service, and then make bullshit complaints at the end to get out of paying.  Thieving deadbeats is what they are.  This is what waiters are up against, and why they are so vocal about stiffing. Imagine if you bust your ass all day, and still you are robbed of $100-$200 a month just because people dont feel like paying.  You'd want to call the cops and sue people wouldnt you?  

Understood.

..but why would one then choose such an occupation even if it was temporary?  Why not pull an 8 hour shift at Mc Donald's at minimum wage. If  it's a single mom and she is hard up on her luck in a one horse town...I could understand.

Could it be becaust the once in a blue moon "big tip" makes the difference?

I'm  just trying to understand
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#26]
If  "there really is no argument", then why are we discussing it?

When I was in college, I worked at a fancy resturant as a valet.  Despite my minimum wage pay, I averaged $10-15/hour because of tips.  I ran for hours getting people their cars, I courtiously opened doors for ladies, was respectful and customer oriented, and I occasionally didn't get a tip.  No big deal, some people don't carry cash or are cheap.  No one said life was, is, or will be fair.

Quoted:

There really is no argument hr
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Piss off the people who handle your food at your own discretion. I suggest you rent "Waiting" - many of you jerk-offs who brag about stiffing people have gotten the full "garlic salt" treatment I promise you. I've seen it done dozens of times when I worked restaurants

Another typical Wait Staff Aplogist line.

Great,  servers that screw customers on purpose, that is really mature and funny.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#28]

We're talking about adult's who are busting their ass all day. college kids paying their way through school. Single mothers paying the rent etc..

Then go strip, I'll tip $1 at a time.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Awesome segway....!!!

Never send food back to be fixed / cooked better / whatever  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

..but why would one then choose such an occupation even if it was temporary?  Why not pull an 8 hour shift at Mc Donald's at minimum wage. If  it's a single mom and she is hard up on her luck in a one horse town...I could understand.

Because a good waiter makes bank in a town where people know how to tip. In TN a good tip is 15%, a tip for great service is usually 20-25%. If you are a hot girl who knows how to fool the guys into thinking they have a chance you can make 20% and up even if your service sucks. Plus the hours are very flexible. Bottom line is it's one of the best jobs you can have if you have other commitments (school, kids etc) and no college degree. As a waiter/ bartender I almost always made 100-150 on a Thur-Sat night for about 6 hrs work.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Great,  servers that screw customers on purpose, that is really mature and funny.

Your trailer park is showing. Going in and having someone work for you then not having the class to pay them for that work is where the immaturity comes in. How would you like it if I didn't pay you after you came and dug that ditch in my yard?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same.  It sends more of a message than leaving nothing.

I tip b/w 0 and 20% based on service quality.

Agreed.
If you leave no tip, they can just call you an asshole.
If you leave a penny, or a quarter, it sends a message.
You do not deserve a tip - you earn one.
If you give me shitty service, I tip well, poor service, shitty tip.
Don't like it? Tough shit.
You chose the job, not me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I didn't make the choice to pay my employees 1/2 of minimum wage.

I didn't make the choice to take a job where I know I'll get 1/2 of minimum wage.

If a waiter/waitress really impress me I'll give a nice tip, but I'm not taking money out of my wallet just because you're doing your job.  I don't tip at Wal-Mart, I don't tip my vet, I don't tip the guy at the liquor store (even if he goes back in the walk-in to get my beer), I don't tip at the gun store, I don't tip the SEAL selling jerkey at the gun show, I don't tip a band when I go see them in concert...see how this works?

Do you see how math works?  Non of those people are PAYING money out of their wallet to help you.  Joe waiter that didnt catch your eye, payed to serve you.  Nice huh.  He/she comes to work to subsidize Joe AH who doesnt pay his way.  Your either clueless, a communist, or just an ass, but you are a deadbeat, that is certain.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:08:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your trailer park is showing. Going in and having someone work for you then not having the class to pay them for that work is where the immaturity comes in. How would you like it if I didn't pay you after you came and dug that ditch in my yard?

A tip is a gratuity. Meaning showing gratitude for service. If there is nothing to be thankful for, no gratuity.

That being said, it takes a lot for me to decide I'm not grateful. Although, it has happened on more than one occasion.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Your bill at a resturaunt is for the FOOD.  It does NOT cover the SERVICE that you recieved.  Waitstaff are paid $2.13/hour.  

Bullshit.

If the bill didn't cover service, there would be mandatory service fees on all bills, like the ones they have for large parties.

The definition of the word gratuity starts with the word optional.

When I tip, it is because a waiter or waitress indicates to me over the course of a meal that they deserve more than $2.13 per hour.

If I get prompt, friendly service, with a waitress that at least pays attention and notices that I have an empty glass or am ready to leave, I leave as much of a tip as I can reasonably afford at the time. If I am out of town, eating in uniform, and paying with the government card, a good waitress is likely to get a tip larger than what she makes in a shift. (Before anyone freaks out, I pay the card bill with my per diem money. I'm not sticking the taxpayers for large tips.)

If a waitress sucks, she doesn't get shit. Not a penny, not a smile, nothing. I can afford to give good tips for good service because I don't give anything to anyone who doesn't earn it.

Frankly, I don't give a shit if they starve. No effort = No tip.

I do make exceptions for busy nights, late nights, and good attitude with decent service.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Whoever compared tips to selling on commission was close to the mark. Both are high risk/high reward. Both require at least a modicum of customer service to obtain.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

A tip is a gratuity. Meaning showing gratitude for service. If there is nothing to be thankful for, no gratuity.

Fine, keep thinking that. All of you who agree better check your food real carefully. If you think food tampering doesn't happen where you eat you're dreaming. It happens everywhere, I promise you.

If you really think someone is going to come stand at your table and listen to you play "mastah" for $2.13 an hour, you're dreaming.

If your service is poor, get the manager over. That's the proper way to handle it and you'll probably get your meal comped. Being a dick and failing to pay your server at least a couple of bucks is not the way to make your stomach happy on your next trip to the place.

You can bitch about it all you want, but that is the reality. I don't care if you accept it b/c I don't work that job no mo'  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:17:13 PM EDT
[#38]
I tip a lot of people.
Ups
Mailman
Waiters and the mgr.
Clerks in various stores
etc.

You get what you pay for. I get treated well.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fine, keep thinking that. All of you who agree better check your food real carefully. If you think food tampering doesn't happen where you eat you're dreaming. It happens everywhere, I promise you.

So how do you know who will and won't tip? Do you spit in everyone's food just in case they don't tip?

If you really think someone is going to come stand at your table and listen to you play "mastah" for $2.13 an hour, you're dreaming.

As I said before, if you do an average job I leave a 20% tip. Usually more if I'm paying with a checkcard since that is income the person has to report.

Further, if you don't like the $2.13 an hour to provide customer service with the POSSIBILITY of more, then get another job, because that's what you signed up for.

If your service is poor, get the manager over. That's the proper way to handle it and you'll probably get your meal comped. Being a dick and failing to pay your server at least a couple of bucks is not the way to make your stomach happy on your next trip to the place.

You can bitch about it all you want, but that is the reality. I don't care if you accept it b/c I don't work that job no mo'  

Why don't you try reading my last post on the first page to see where I'm coming from instead of going off like an ass.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:18:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Classy.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So how do you know who will and won't tip? Do you spit in everyone's food just in case they don't tip?

The non-tippers build a name for themselves. You'd be suprised how many wait staff members will give co-workers a heads up when one comes in. Wouldn't you remember someone who came to your place of business two weeks ago and screwed you?

As I said before, if you do an average job I leave a 20% tip. Usually more if I'm paying with a checkcard since that is income the person has to report.

Further, if you don't like the $2.13 an hour to provide customer service with the POSSIBILITY of more, then get another job, because that's what you signed up for.

Why don't you try reading my last post on the first page to see where I'm coming from instead of going off like an ass.

Wash the sand out of your mangina, that was a general rebuttal.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

If I charged a set rate for my time and my labor, you bet your ass I would come after someone for stiffing me.

If they have the option of paying me for it or not, it would suck not to get payed, but that doesn't change the fact that it is their option. You aren't getting robbed by people that don't leave tips, you are getting robbed by employers who don't pay you enough to make a living without relying on the kindness of strangers.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
 Understood.

Why do people become car dealers?  I dont know.  I just dont supprt thieves and deadbeats.  Its the same as illegal immigration.  You dont like people making a mess, running up bills, and then leaving you with the tab?  Same issue.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wash the sand out of your mangina, that was a general rebuttal.

General rebuttal? You quoted me and then specifically referred to me. You made no attempt at a general rebuttal at all. Nor did you make an attempt to see what it was to which I was referring.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

read this:
www.dol.gov/elaws/faq/esa/flsa/002.htm
and note that when on the clock, the $2.13/hr is only for time when tipping is possible, not doing inventory or cleanup (except a small portion as normal duties for waiting)

now if a tip is required then it would be called a "service charge", not a gratuity or tip  (and then sirensong would behappy since then he could have people arrested for theft of services for not paying it!)
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

General rebuttal? You quoted me and then specifically referred to me. You made no attempt at a general rebuttal at all. Nor did you make an attempt to see what it was to which I was referring.

I read your whole post, it was a general rebuttal to that theme like I already told you once. Get over it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#47]
It's really simple.  Do stuff well, you get paid more.  Do stuff crappy, you get paid less.

Don't like it, get another fucking job, Jesus.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Re: Food tampering.

I've never seen it happen at my restaurant.   I believe that it does happen, but I've worked in the same place for over 7 months, and never seen or heard of ANY kind of food tampering.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img138.imageshack.us/img138/4207/mrpink9xb.jpg

What's she supposed to do, take you in the back and suck your dick?

Depends, is the waitress cute? If yes, ABSOLUTELY!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I read your whole post, it was a general rebuttal to that theme like I already told you once. Get over it.

Again, it was not a general rebuttal, and if that was your intent I suggest some writing lessons because you failed miserably.

You need to get over the occasional asshole who happened to stiff you out of a tip.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top