Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What??
No one has said to chug a bottle of 'tussen yet?
Nyquil is kids stuff, like alergy medicine.
Robotussen will make you TRIP.

That is what you learn when teaching todays youth.
Great huh?

they both contain the same active ingredient, Dextromethorphan

if you must absolutely fill some need to go robotripping, please find a product that contains Dextromethorphan only and no Acetaminophen or Guaifenesin so you don't kill yourself in the process....

and bring a barfbag  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nyquill a normal dose helps me sleep, an extra dose gives me a brain buzz that will not let me sleep.

I can only take a half a dose. If I take anymore, I get the pins and needle feelings in my arms, then I can't sleep.  I don't even take it anymore.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#3]
...I have access to some codeine...

...but it's got acetominaphen, and it's not my script so it'd be kind of illegal to take it...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Those old NyQuil commercials always showed the guy taking it while sitting on the edge of the bed.
That's a good idea, because it sucks waking up in the morning on the floor.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What??
No one has said to chug a bottle of 'tussen yet?
Nyquil is kids stuff, like alergy medicine.
Robotussen will make you TRIP.

That is what you learn when teaching todays youth.
Great huh?

Unfortunatelty, kids are stupid enough to get the kind with Acetaminophen in it, and wind up dying.  I've never done it, but it's the kind with 100% dextromethorphan.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top