Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 1:57:55 PM EDT
I have to do a persuasive writing for my 11th grade english class. I chose my topic on the RKBA. Any interesting facts about gun control and facts that smear anti-gunners welcome. Please no +1 or I like pie type remarks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Google gun facts, copy and paste, ad lib and BAM! you have a report.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:06:05 PM EDT
[#2]
tried the JPFO site?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry fonz if I cut and paste not only is that plagarism but that will get me suspended.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
tried the JPFO site?

I think I will! Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#5]
In 2002, more than 5,000 youth ages 16 to 19 were killed by gun. Any sensible person would see that an object so dangerous should be banned. It was found that youth between these ages frequently have easy access to guns and are prone to use them given the chance.

Now... Once you have your audience agreeing with you tell them you just gave the statistics for automobile deaths and not guns.

www.childtrendsdatabank.org/indicators/77VehicleDeaths.cfm

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Any more?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top