Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/13/2006 6:14:21 AM EDT
I didn't have the foresight to record the TV on 9/11 and want to get some DVDs of maybe the FOX news broadcast or something similar. I would particularly like to have video of the people jumping out of the towers. Does anyone know of a good source for something like this?
The leftist media pisses me off. Who would ever have thought we would never see these images again after 9/11? Not me. Thanks all.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:16:56 AM EDT
BTT
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:23:09 AM EDT
You might try ogrish.com

I saw those people jumping out of the towers one time.

I'll never have to see that footage again in my life.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:24:14 AM EDT
First up, did you see any of the coverage for weeks after? I've seen the planes hit and the towers fall literally thousands of times...

Try Google Video, but I am not sure why you'd want to. The imagery from that day - and the weeks and months after - is forever emblazoned on my brain.

There have been several excellent documentaries on 9/11/01 as well.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:28:05 AM EDT
the best one was the documentry with the 2 french movie makers who lived with one of the firehouses and have footage inside the twin towers.

Its very depressing...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:51:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1911greg:
the best one was the documentry with the 2 french movie makers who lived with one of the firehouses and have footage inside the twin towers.

Its very depressing...

but very good...

I got this one from some German documentary and added some music to it... I just can't imagine what was going though the minds of the two poor souls that jump off the right side of the tower when the second plane hits.

media.putfile.com/91101
Top Top