Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 5:09:44 PM EDT
Anyone been to one? I had always heard of them, I went to Vegas a short while ago and actually went to one. What a fucking blast (no pun intended). First time I ever shot a fully auto, damn it was cool. Reasonable as far as price goes....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone been to one? I had always heard of them, I went to Vegas a short while ago and actually went to one. What a fucking blast (no pun intended). First time I ever shot a fully auto, damn it was cool. Reasonable as far as price goes....

I'm going to Vegas next week, what was the name of the place you went to? And what were the rates?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going to Vegas next week, what was the name of the place you went to? And what were the rates?

http://www.americanshooters.com/therange.html#
check it out, you can rent anything from an UZI to a MP5 with 3 round bursts to a Thompson...
the prices are on the web page, once rent it you can buy more ammo
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Been to one in Las Vegas, and one in Manchester, NH.  The one in NH actually had one beltfed gun, an M-60.  That was a hoot.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Strange, they have the Thompson listed as a 9mm.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Strange, they have the Thompson listed as a 9mm.

Damn web designers don't know shit about firearms....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Did they happen to have any C&R items for sale?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top