User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone mind if I check in?

I'm running out of excuses for avoiding my Sociology of Minorities homework....

Just finished my end-of-chapter questions from our reading. Now I need to send them off to the professor then read the discussion board and comment.

Online classes are weird.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

DAMN!!!

I.... was.... kidding?

Yep. He's trying to throw us off the trail!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:17:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Im avoiding paperwork and more invoicing

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DrFridge, is it just spiders that you're scared of or are you scared of other thing like...................................................

OOHOOHOOH I know!!!!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/Scott574/needle.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/Scott574/needle1.jpg

Yeah I dont like shots... Here I am a grown man that HATES needles... HATES THEM!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:20:08 PM EDT
[#5]

I am posting here, BUT I am not posting here to......

Itsy Bitsy spider crawled up the water spout........
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#6]
you see, this is why I don't go into chat rooms

sometimes I just don't have anything to say
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just finished my end-of-chapter questions from our reading. Now I need to send them off to the professor then read the discussion board and comment.

Online classes are weird.

That sounds kinda cool, actually. It's GOT to be better than listening to this minorities professer rant for three hours every Tuesday night. I've grown to dread that day of the week. If anyone says anything even remotely conservative in his class discussions, he will do anything he can to make you look like an idiot. I am not exaggerating, he WILL laugh at you for your opinions.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im avoiding paperwork and more invoicing

A rose turd by any other name....
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:30:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I am here,but playing Socom online.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:50:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That sounds kinda cool, actually. It's GOT to be better than listening to this minorities professer rant for three hours every Tuesday night. I've grown to dread that day of the week. If anyone says anything even remotely conservative in his class discussions, he will do anything he can to make you look like an idiot. I am not exaggerating, he WILL laugh at you for your opinions.

It's kinda cool if you like reading 5 or 6 chapters a week and sending in the answers to questions from the book. Then having to answer discussion questions and posting them on a board, then reading everyone else's responses and commenting on them.

It's weird only being taught by the book. There's no lecture which might rephrase things or go off on tangents to better explain something. The discussion board kinda helps, but you're more exposed to other people's thoughts on the material more than you're taught anything new.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:51:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I am posting here, BUT I am not posting here to......

Itsy Bitsy spider crawled up the water spout........

Dont you have a Jimmy to pick on?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:54:29 PM EDT
[#11]
just got home......WOW, hot womens everywhere, MAN IM glad I came to texas for grad and undergrad....
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:57:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
just got home......WOW, hot womens everywhere, MAN IM glad I came to texas for grad and undergrad....

Better question... where ya headin for spring break?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm here for awhile.

but there's noone to stalk.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'm here for awhile.

but there's noone to stalk.

WTF? Stalk? Dude...

ETA: You need a day out on the range my friend!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:12:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You need a day out on the range my friend!!

I really do need a day at the range.  

Hopefully I can get out in a couple weeks.  I can hardly wait.

I gotta go now and check my webcams.  I've got them set up all over the neighborhood!  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:15:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You need a day out on the range my friend!!

I really do need a day at the range.  

Hopefully I can get out in a couple weeks.  I can hardly wait.

I gotta go now and check my webcams.  I've got them set up all over the neighborhood!  

NOW YOURE TALKIN!!!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:23:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's kinda cool if you like reading 5 or 6 chapters a week and sending in the answers to questions from the book. Then having to answer discussion questions and posting them on a board, then reading everyone else's responses and commenting on them.

It's weird only being taught by the book. There's no lecture which might rephrase things or go off on tangents to better explain something. The discussion board kinda helps, but you're more exposed to other people's thoughts on the material more than you're taught anything new.

On second thought, that wouldn't be quite for me. While I make it a point to attend nearly all my classes all the time, I almost NEVER read ANYTHING from the books, except a little here and there the night before a test. That much forced reading would quite possibly fry my brain.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:49:07 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

On second thought, that wouldn't be quite for me. While I make it a point to attend nearly all my classes all the time, I almost NEVER read ANYTHING from the books, except a little here and there the night before a test. That much forced reading would quite possibly fry my brain.

It's definitely brainfry-worthy, but one year and it's all done. That's assuming I can squeeze in a couple CLEP tests for the general studies crap.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:11:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:29:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Webcams are all negative.

The zombies have not yet infiltrated North Portland.

Still locked and loaded.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

me too
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:37:46 AM EDT
[#22]
hospital called and cancelled me as I was headed out the door.

wganz

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top