Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 5:39:58 PM EDT
This is it. My last night working mid shift. Been doing this for damn near 5 years, just landed a day job Mon-Fri starting Monday.
WOO HOO! I'm fucking stoked up about it.

So, to the night crew.....I bid you ado.

G'nite and God bless!!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#1]
the proper spelling is Adieu.

BTW, have fun with your normal schedule.  I enjoy when I am back in the office and can keep regular hours.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quitter!

And a tip from Uncle Stealth - From now on when you're outside, don't stare at that big shiney ball in the sky.  

Good luck with the new schedule!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you going to be in tonight’s Official Night Crew Thread?

After a few seconds thinking about it: Why don't you START tonight’s Official Night Crew Thread  in about three hours?

I can't think of a better way to go.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Are you going to be in tonight’s Official Night Crew Thread?

After a few seconds thinking about it: Why don't you START tonight’s Official Night Crew Thread  in about three hours?

I can't think of a better way to go.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Tschüss erstmal
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#7]
First of all...

...Who are you?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
First of all...

...Who are you?

I'm the guy whos been continually confused as to the spelling of fridge ever since I came here.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:33:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#10]
So did you get the job on the Sprint Campus in Overland Park?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Cool.  This will cut down on half my work during the late evenings.  Thanks, bro!

Wiseass.

I forgot to tell you the other bit of good news.....I'm getting a laptop and Aircard with a cell phone. Oh, and the cell phone plan has unlimited minutes. Your work has just begun.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
First of all...

...Who are you?

I'm the guy whos been continually confused as to the spelling of fridge ever since I came here.....

You Bastard!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top