[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
yawn

did illegals beat you up as a kid man? Someone dig up all the other anti immigration threads 88grand has started. There is a difference between being concerned about the affects of illegal immigrants on our society, and just being downright xenophobic.

Until you come up with a brilliant solution to reduce the demand for illegal immigrant labor from the US, why don't you just move to a country without amigos?

Not hardly left winger. There wasn't even any filthy illegal aliens in my state when I was kid. Even the dumbest person should be aware of that.

I don't care how many threads you dig up of mine concerning filthy illegals. I'll quit posting them when it's not worthy of posting. And I don't see that happening anytime soon.

There IS NO DEMAND for illegal alien labor. You're putting the chicken before the egg. Illegal Aliens started invading MY country and greedy cock sucker employers started exploiting the cheap labor, we never needed it. Out sourcing fills the need for cheap labor, not importing it here. You've got it backwards, but then again, you always do. The illegals are destroying our job market, we've never needed them and we still don't.

Stay out of my threads from now on pro-illegal, anti-American.

I'm not moving anywhere DF, the filthy illegals are going to.

What a maroon, I wonder why he doesn't pony up for a membership so HE can dig up  the threads?

I don't think he's smart enough to figure that out. Besides, he thinks I'm posting anti-immigration threads. Any moron that could read would know that I post anti-illegal alien threads, not anti-immigration.

He is trying to derail the debate about illegals because he wants illegals here for some reason

I think he is one. That might explain his difficulty in understanding simple things.

Yup, less education than the yale taliban
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#2]
<--------See avatar.

IBTL!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Tag
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
www.epa.gov/orsearth/

This is on the EPA's website. The .gov has accepted it and is endorsing it, they will make sure the citizens do as well.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:56:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.epa.gov/orsearth/
This is on the EPA's website. The .gov has accepted it and is endorsing it, they will make sure the citizens do as well.
www.epa.gov/orsearth/images/mexico_flag.gif

Someone at the EPA should be kicked in the nutsack for doing that to the US flag.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hoyl shit, where did you find that?

That has got to be the stupidest thing I have seen so far this year.

BC
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Well it is only march.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.epa.gov/orsearth/
www.epa.gov/orsearth/images/mexico_flag.gif

Someone at the EPA should be kicked in the nutsack for doing that to the US flag.

Uhhh......I didn't go to the link, if that is really on a .gov server...............
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
members.cox.net/macallan_the/_NO1.gif

BC

Nope, he has another one with the same thing regarding burglars\robbers
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BC

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BC

Well.........not so much "illegal" more like..........moving targets
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If this ever happens, and I am still alive, I will hunt down every pussy politician that caved into this mess.  When I find any of them, probably in some out of the way rest room, I'm going to punch them in the head with a steel snap link in my hand.  When they go down, then the real beating begins.  It will be the most painfull, horrific, yet servivable beating.  The kind that makes the victim into a cringing basket case.  I hope it is so bad, that someday when you look in the dictionary, you find the word bilster.  It means a horrific and painfull beating.  Here is an example of how it might be used in a conversation:
"Did you here what happened to our congresscritter?"
"No.  What happened to him?"
"He was bilstered yesterday in a gas station rest room on the interstate."
"Really!  How long is he going to stay in the hospital?"
"Maybe 6 months.  Then he'll spend the rest of his life institutionalised."
"Yeah.  The last one choked to death on his tongue when he saw a squirrel on the window sill of his room."
"Yeah.  Poor bastard."

Bilster

Too late. Down here we call it "Sumnerized."

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top