Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 11:49:39 AM EDT
Alright, I'm in a metal/hardcore band, and I also put on and promote local shows of the genre along with the rest of the promotions team. We want to do a gimmick or something for a show on April 1st as April Fools Day as the theme. Maybe just for fun, maybe for a discount in admission, but anyway, we have the bands and venue and everything lined up and everything, just stuck on the April Fools part.

For an example of one of the ideas, dress up like a famous rock star and get in at a discount.

Now, I turn to you all for your thoughts on the matter, I'd appreciate any ideas!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Crossdressers get a discount!  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Bring a gun and get in free!

Wait.  Maybe that is not such a good idea.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Take their money and tell them there's not really a concert. HA! April Fool's!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Any one that comes dressed as a look-alike Evis or Marylynn Monroe gets free admission, and the best male & female will get a front row seat.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:16:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Take their money and tell them there's not really a concert. HA! April Fool's!

We did come up with that one too, but we don't want a riot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top