User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you live in Hyde park? I moved up to Mopac & Parmer for that very reason. Couldn't stand the fucking hippies.

My neighbor has a german shepard that will practically throw itself through the fence any time I'm out there and barks *constantly*. I've talked to them twice nicely about it, third time that fucking dog wakes me up at 0600 and I'm going to call the HOA. Fourth time and I'll call my buds at APD and start the long process...

My rule is "be nice, be nice, don't be nice". Seems to work well for me.

Doc
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:47:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a nice pond.  She has a problem with water sounds?  Maybe she moved to TX because she hates the sound of water.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sounds like a nice pond.  She has a problem with water sounds?  Maybe she moved to TX because she hates the sound of water.

Maybe this is her?

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#5]

He looks better then her. Right now after talking to my friends today, I am waiting for the lawsuits to start flying.

I live in the Bouldin Creek neighborhood btw. Small homes, small lots and high prices. Plan of action is to expand on my new work room(in corperate a regular cook area) in that is at the end of the driveway, maybe add a firing range. Sad thing is the gals father is cool and loves ar's/guns. He visits sometimes to see the collection and has bought one rifle from me.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:56:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I say again....

WHO IS IT?

+1
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#7]
You need several peacocks.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice pic of Leslie

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I live in Dry Creek area and none of my neighbors complain about me.

Probably has to do with the fact that several arfcommers were trading Uzi parts in the street during my housewarming party.  

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:09:08 AM EDT
[#10]
draw down
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I say again....

WHO IS IT?

Probably either Jennifer Garner or Sandra Bullock.

(just kidding jethead)
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#12]
First get an old couch and put it on your front porch. Invite your good neighbors for beers every afternoon. Hang a few old Christmas lights and turn them on every night. Get a cheap boom box from a pawn shop and load up on some 50 and 60's country music. Play your music while drinking beer and cleaning black evil firearms on your new lawn furniture.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:34:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I say again....

WHO IS IT?

Probably either Jennifer Garner or Sandra Bullock.

(just kidding jethead)

She works as a head wordrobe mistress on films such as the Alamo, The Rookie, Lonesome dove.

I have met Sandra Bullock(8 years ago at a company picknic, surprised everyone) and if my neighbor was half as good looking and the nice personality of Sandra I would not complain.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
about the "quiet"  dog... my old neighhbors had two dogs...for the most part semi-quiet when they were around other than attacking each other and growling
they would leave and leave all their windows open with the dogs inside...barked and whined LOUD ALL F-ing DAY long (right out the window as they were perched on it)be it sat/sun or any day.  it was very annoying.  I nicley mentioned that the dogs were doing this only to be told that they are quiet when they are there and dont bother anyone when they are in the house.

They finally moved out thank god-just wondering who I will get next...

It is my honest opinion that if you live in the city, you are bound by some unwritten rule that you take care of your house, keep in good repair, keep the lawn reasonalby mowed, not have trash all over (front or back yard) and not have annoying animals-notice the word annoying- I like dogs, but when they come over and crap in my yard and bark all day, i draw a line.

Don't try that at my place, or I will draw your line for you.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I say you should invest in some high quality art to display in your yard.

A good example is my neighbor:
x11.putfile.com/1/803032449.jpg

It's hard to see, but there is a fountain coming out of the radiator.

Your neighbor is awesome.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:21:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Have your friend call the phone company about putting an incoming call block on her telephone number.  I've heard of people doing this to stop harrassing calls from creditors, successfully.

My poor, poor avatar is gone and I can't spare the case to re-up.    It's only been a day and I miss My Active Topics, General Search and the Archive so much...it's like a lost lover.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:21:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I say you should invest in some high quality art to display in your yard.

A good example is my neighbor:
x11.putfile.com/1/803032449.jpg

It's hard to see, but there is a fountain coming out of the radiator.

WTF?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top