Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Gee, it kinda reminds me of the last 2 seasons.

Started out "OK to GOOD", and then dragged on........

I will watch, but my expectations will be low.

w00t!!

Top of page 3....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Tony down! Tony down!

I thoguht it was slow until that. Why dont I remember the guy who wanted to move to Florida??

At the construction site he was the one who broke the bottle on another guys head.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:07:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Meadow strip tease.....mmmmmm

+1

+2
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Looks to be a great season.

I agree.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:25:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Meadow strip tease.....mmmmmm

+1

+2

+3

+3.14

Screen shots?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#8]
My jaw hit the floor when they showed Adrianna w/ Carmella at the new house, but then reality set in as Carm awoke from her dream.

Bobby looked silly in his engineer's cap.

Meadow looks like she dropped a lot of weight since last season.

I was thinking that Tony or Carm would get sick from all that sushi, but then Tony takes one in the gut from McGoo The Dillusional.

And Vito, holy shit. I couldn't believe that was him. He dropped a TON of weight. No more shopping at the tent store for his outfits I guess.

Interesting how they didn't run a tease for next week's show immediately after this eposiode.

And how much ya wanna bet that Christopher's new sponsor grease's Carmella's inspection? (and who doesn't see that coming?)
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:53:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Good episode.

Enjoyed Tony getting shot by Uncle Jun.

I wonder if Tony will put him in a home now....

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:54:57 AM EDT
[#10]
lol...I guess I need clout here  w/ arfcom.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Good episode.

Enjoyed Tony getting shot by Uncle Jun.

I wonder if Tony will put him in a home now....

Not only that but explain that to the cops/feds

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Good episode.  Who will come to Tony's aid?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Junior shot Tony? WTF? Why?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:14:02 AM EDT
[#14]
What a great fuckin show!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:19:03 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Alzheimers. He's losing it and Tony teases him. Jun thought Tony was an old enemy and came downstairs and put one in Ton's big ol gut.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Because he is Looney Tunes.  And what you wanna bet that the pistol has "experience" that will put Junior away for good.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:20:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
What a great fuckin show!

I actually like Deadwood better.

Speaking of which, I hear you're (Wyatt Earp) is coming to Deadwood and him and Bullock don't get along so good.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tony down! Tony down!

I thoguht it was slow until that. Why dont I remember the guy who wanted to move to Florida??

At the construction site he was the one who broke the bottle on another guys head.

Yea, that blood on the newspaper will come back and haunt him.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tony down! Tony down!

Why? He hung himself.

It might haunt T though.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tony down! Tony down!

Why? He hung himself.

It might haunt T though.

Thats what I was getting at. The feds will find it in the car or trash and use it... should make its rounds towards the end of the season is my guess.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:19:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tony down! Tony down!

Why? He hung himself.

It might haunt T though.

Thats what I was getting at. The feds will find it in the car or trash and use it... should make its rounds towards the end of the season is my guess.

With all the informants we've seen who knows what the Feds already know. This may be some physical evidence they need.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
With all the informants we've seen who knows what the Feds already know. This may be some physical evidence they need.

How many of those are still alive?

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:33:35 AM EDT
[#23]
just finished watching it on the Tivo. was like ok a pretty good episode, then bam jun shoots tony i was like holy shit didn't see that coming., can't wait till next week
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:35:42 AM EDT
[#24]
malanga

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alzheimers. He's losing it and Tony teases him. Jun thought Tony was an old enemy and came downstairs and put one in Ton's big ol gut.

Malanga!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many of those are still alive?

Zero. That Fed agent chick is death.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
malanga

Quoted:

Quoted:

Malanga!!!!!

I did indeed laugh when Jun shot T.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tony down! Tony down!

Uuuhhh he's dead.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tony down! Tony down!

Uuuhhh he's dead.

Try reading past the point you did....
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

His biggest scene was when they had the fight at the construction site in the last episode or two of last year. He had been in a few short scenes before then too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tony down! Tony down!

Uuuhhh he's dead.

Come on Styer, keep up with your thread for Petes sake.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:53:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tony down! Tony down!

Uuuhhh he's dead.

Come on Styer, keep up with your thread for Petes sake.

I know....I need to read the WHOLE thread before I reply.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone catch all the product placement advertising that popped up all the sudden? Cingular, Porsche, Atkins, Corvette, Nestle, yadda yadda yadda. You could argue with some of those I guess, but the Cingular one was pretty damn blatent.

Cheapens the show.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I liked how he pissed himself, after he hung to death.
Nice touch.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#34]
but the Cingular one was pretty damn blatant.

Don't know if they got what they paid for though. Did you see Tony throw the phone in the back of the boat after the battery died. Not what one would call a ringing endorsement.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Nice touch.

Missed that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#36]
minnow is looking good
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice touch.

Missed that.

My wife said "huh, gross."

I started laughing.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Ok are these the most stupid fucked up Feds in the universe or what.  I cant believe they are losing informants faster then some of us are losing hair.  

I think their superiors would have had some words with them after they lost  the first one.

So far

Pussy
The old guy
Adrianna
Florida guy

I probably missed one or two.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Ok are these the most stupid fucked up Feds in the universe or what.  I cant believe they are losing informants faster then some of us are losing hair.  

I think their superiors would have had some words with them after they lost  the first one.

So far

Pussy
The old guy
Adrianna
Florida guy

I probably missed one or two.

But yet they still stop in to eat at the meat market!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:40:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice touch.

Missed that.

Me too. Thank Godness for OnDemand!

Tony getting shot. Any way that was one of those wacky dreams he used to have??  

BTW- What did Uncle June say when he shot Tony? Matsona Malinga? WTF???

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:27:19 AM EDT
[#41]
watched it last night, man what a show. Meadow is smoking hot, but she got to get rid of that tool of a boyfriend. If they get married this season, he won't make it to the end. AJ is going to get a real attitude adjustment, and Christopher is going to get some real life lessons while Tony is out of it.

I can see an all out turf war going on between Jersey and NY crews whith what happened to Hesch's son in law.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Meadow's streptease was the high point of the show but they need to put her in smaller panties.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice touch.

Missed that.

Me too. Thank Godness for OnDemand!

Tony getting shot. Any way that was one of those wacky dreams he used to have??  

BTW-           What did Uncle June say when he shot Tony? Matsona Malinga? WTF???

I want to know that as well? Anybody here speak Italiano and tell us what Uncle Jun said to Tony
right before he squeezed the trigger?

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Meadow's streptease was the high point of the show but they need to put her in smaller no panties.

Fixed it!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Uncle Junior shoots Tony...

They find him hiding in the closet, he blames the NY crew....

Tony's in a coma and can't say, Christopher is sure it's NY and goes after Phil...

War ensues.

or

Could be Junior popped T on purpose. Junior still faking the mental game, letting T think that he was in charge all these years while Junior was on trial, after all, T ran the business behind Juniour's back early in the series.

I hope they keep it interesting, they've run a few sad seasons.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#46]
"Matsona Malinga" iirc means "mother fucker' in Sicillian slang
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:25:52 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't think Jun did it on purpose - Tony had just told him the food was ready and to come down stairs, and Jun said "Who is it?", to which Tony gave him the name of one of the guys from the old days. I think that's who Jun thought he was shooting (otherwise he would have done a better job of getting rid of the weapon, etc.).  Earlier in the show Jun thought Pussy was calling and hanging up on him (Puss has been dead for 5+ years).

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:06:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quote: Tony gave him the name of one of the guys from the old days

Tony told him it was Artie Shaw, who is the clarinetist playing in the background....forties music.

Artie passed away a few years ago, in his 90's. He's one of my faves from the Big Band era.

Artie Shaw Bio

ETA to add a quote from the Shaw bio site: "Artie Shaw has been a nationally ranked precision marksman"
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:23:37 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Tony told him it was Artie Shaw, who is the clarinetist playing in the background....forties music.

Artie passed away a few years ago, in his 90's. He's one of my faves from the Big Band era.

Artie Shaw Bio

ETA to add a quote from the Shaw bio site: "Artie Shaw has been a nationally ranked precision marksman"

Aaahhh... Artie Shaw. I can't believe I missed that!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:04:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Artie Shaw Bio

Now, could that have been one of those wacky dreams??

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top