Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/5/2006 5:17:00 AM EDT

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2006/03/02/local_news/9744drugs.txt

Post yours!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:21:10 AM EDT
[#1]
He's thinking, "Hmmm... I might just keep this one for myself."

The guy in the background is thinking along the same lines: " I kinda like this here shotty... "

Notice the pistols have been carefully laid on protective cloth. Maybe they are going to divvy them up later.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:25:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

"I need to order a bunch of mags for my new bitch."
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:27:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.maysville-online.com/content/articles/2006/03/02/local_news/9744drugs.jpg

Post yours!

"Is this the gun Al Pachino used in heat?"
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:28:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I like them all..............AR, Shotty, Glocks.................
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:31:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a good start to a small collection.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:37:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't help but think the guy in the sweater vest thinks he's at a garage sale. Just the way he's posed I guess. I had one last year and virtually everybody that came up and looked at something had that sota half-relaxed/half-tense stance, holding what they were looking at just above waist level. I don't know . . .

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:42:09 AM EDT
[#7]
A COLT?  That's it, throw the book at him.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:46:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The guy in the background is thinking along the same lines: " I kinda like this here shotty... "

Notice the pistols have been carefully laid on protective cloth. Maybe they are going to divvy them up later.

I see 2 pistols on a cloth, a 3rd is right on the concrete......not to mention, some AR mags too.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:52:36 AM EDT
[#9]
It breaks my heart to think those guns were misused.

Anti-gunners animate firearms as inherently evil objects - but they are in reality inanimate, and therefore truly neutral.  But I feel bad for the guns when they fall into the wrong hands.  Because they could have just as easily been used for good, or they could be sitting in my safe :)

The good news is, seeing as this is a small department, after the seizure and trial they probably will find their way into police service.  

As for the criminal that mistreated these poor firearms - I hope he enjoys prison.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:02:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Anti-gunners animate firearms as inherently evil objects - but they are in reality inanimate, and therefore truly neutral.  But I feel bad for the guns when they fall into the wrong hands.  Because they could have just as easily been used for good, or they could be sitting in my safe :)

The good news is, seeing as this is a small department, after the seizure and trial they probably will find their way into police service.  

As for the criminal that mistreated these poor firearms - I hope he enjoys prison.  

After reading the article, I'm inclined to think that the previous owner wasn't using these firearms in the commission of crimes-he was selling drugs to finance his gun habit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:04:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

After reading the article, I'm inclined to think that the previous owner wasn't using these firearms in the commission of crimes-he was selling drugs to finance his gun habit.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:07:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Take note of all the prescription bottles.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:09:53 AM EDT
[#13]

"Carson City sheriff’s patrol Deputy Darrin Sloan poses Tuesday with three guns confiscated last weekend. The department was responding to a graffiti outbreak by sending out its undercover gang unit when the guns were seized."

RCMP SWAT Team confiscating catapult.

Weapons confiscated at JFK.

More scary weapons.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:21:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
www.fairlawnpd.com/images/photos/destroyed_weapons.jpg

I see a BB gun in there... confirmed. (bottom silver gun is a BB gun-- I used to own one.)
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:30:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Notice the pistols have been carefully laid on protective cloth.

Not all of them...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:31:36 AM EDT
[#16]
http://www.fairlawnpd.com/images/photos/destroyed_weapons.jpg

7th from the left is a BB gun too, Red Ryder or a copy...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:34:25 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

So thats where my damn catapult went! Oh well, I built a trebuchet to replace it.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:41:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see a BB gun in there... confirmed. (bottom silver gun is a BB gun-- I used to own one.)

I see several bb guns in that pile......ooooohhhh ebbg's.....[evil bb guns]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So thats where my damn catapult went! Oh well, I built a trebuchet to replace it.

Kharn

That looks like German police.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:41:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.tao.ca/~wrench/dist/news/images/Catapult_RCMP.jpg]www.tao.ca/~wrench/dist/news/images/Catapult_RCMP.jpg

Kharn

That looks like German police.

When you confiscate mideival siege engines, you have to wear proper protective gear. The catapult is reponsible for more injuries than trebuchets, or ballista's combined.........................

When they outlaw catapults only.................................
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm sure in the stories they were all full auto and will shoot through protective vest.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:36:51 AM EDT
[#22]
From Miami

You can feel the evil radiating from this picture. The fact those mags are taped together probably made a baby explode somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:53:46 AM EDT
[#23]

I don't know,..... maybe my wife is right.
Maybe I do have a problem.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:58:31 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
From Miami

i2.tinypic.com/qraczp.gif

You can feel the evil radiating from this picture. The fact those mags are taped together probably made a baby explode somewhere.
i2.tinypic.com/qradjb.jpg

do SWAT teams really use pistol caliber AR's?  i'm not sure what the point of that would be.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:00:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2001/08/17/nguns17.jpeg

I don't know,..... maybe my wife is right.
Maybe I do have a problem.

Anyone else notice the cocked and locked pistols in the pile?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:02:10 AM EDT
[#27]
a few "confiscated guns" images

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

When you confiscate mideival siege engines, you have to wear proper protective gear. The catapult is reponsible for more injuries than trebuchets, or ballista's combined.........................

When they outlaw catapults only.................................

And we know how incrementalism works. Once they confiscate the catapults, trebuchts and ballistas they'll be coming after our giant wooden rabbits and badgers!

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Great pics and funny commentaries, keep it coming!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#30]

What is a nice gun like you doing hanging out with scum like Glocks?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
From Miami

Too bad they are duckbill mags for the SKS, and there is no way possible to get 30 rounds out of one rapid fire
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#32]

The guy with the shotgun looks like he is about to rack the slide to make his AR15 toting buddy shit himself.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#34]

I count no less than 9 bb/ pellet guns in that pic... What a joke...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:30:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Posers!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:36:15 AM EDT
[#36]

And in other news, local officers attached to the anti-old gun and BB/pellet confiscation unit pose in front of a cache of deadly weapons siezed at last week's Boy Scout gathering on Elm Street. The total value of the haul is estimated to be $343.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:38:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Come on now, people.  Haven't you realized that LE gun confiscations are nothing more than a way for Officers to increase the size of their personal collections?  That's why I bookmark all of the threads where posters show off their new firearms.  I probably have at least 35-40 search warrant affidavits typed up and ready to go at a moment's notice.............and the tinfoil is on sale in aisle 3.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I count no less than 9 bb/ pellet guns in that pic... What a joke...

I believe your right about that.
I wonder what the story is...buy back, raid?
Do you think they signed a copy of the pic and sent it to Sara?
The rewards of a job well done.

Do you think if  arf.com got hold of  these guys, they'd sign a pic for us?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:47:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I dont have a pic of my Top Cop holding a gun...

Mainly cuz he dont have one no more.

Wanna see just how antigun this libtard asshat is?

The sheer amount of bullshit in that second link had me reaching for my waders before I realized I don't own any. I especially was disgusted about the lie regarding the flash suppressors.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#40]
What do police do with confiscated weapons?  Destroy them? use them? sell them?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#41]
They keep them in the evidence locker until they disappear.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:02:17 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

More likely they are just taking reasonable steps to protect the suspects valuable property which has been collected as evidence.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
From Miami

do SWAT teams really use pistol caliber AR's?  i'm not sure what the point of that would be.

Lots of reasons.  In an urban setting, especially inside a house, the 9mm sub-gun is sometimes prefered over the M4 for officer safety reasons.  The sub-guns are still highly effective.  No sense in taking a sledge hammer after a fly.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
What do police do with confiscated weapons?  Destroy them? use them? sell them?

Book them into evidence until the trial and all possible appeals are run out. then depending on the trial judges decision destroy them or return them to the defendant.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#45]
The third guy from the left looks like he's giving it his best Sheriff John Bunnell immitation:

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Some departments used to allow that. Ah the days of old.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#47]

the mistreatment of the guns is almost criminal
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#48]

Based upon the badge, he looks like DEA.  The Colt SMG he is carrying was standard issue for the DEA for many years.  I believe they have replaced them with M4s, although the SMGs are still in use with other agencies.

As far as pistol-caliber weapons, the HK MP5 was quite popular with police SWAT teams and military SOF elements for a long time (ever since the SAS was captured on film using them to clear the Iranian embassy at Prince's Gate back in 1980.)  Nowadays, most LE tactical units in the U.S. are more likely to use Colt M4s or something similar.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:18:32 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2001/08/17/nguns17.jpeg

the mistreatment of the guns is almost criminal

is that a luger sort of mid-left in that pic (above the target site on that rifle)?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
www.maysville-online.com/content/articles/2006/03/02/local_news/9744drugs.jpg

Post yours!

This happened in the area where I was born and grew up.  After the wannabe drug dealers from Floyd Co., KY moved into those areas, the area has gone to hell--lots of drug use and the crime that goes with it.  It used to be a nice, quiet area, but not so much any longer.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top