BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Mr. Pink is the only cool one because he survived.

No, Mr. Pink is the only cool one because he acted like a professional!

A note on the "ear" scene - go back and watch the movie and you'll realize that you don't actually see the ear being cut off.  Mr. Blond moves his hand back and forth on the far side of the cop's head and you hear some screaming.  That's it.  Later they show it missing on the side of the cop's head, but you still can't make much out. The scene was there to show exactly what a sick fuck Mr. Blond was and how he probably responsible for all the shooting during the job (which you never see).

Tarantino's films are heavily based on character and dialog, not special effects or fancy locations.  RD was produced entirely for around $900k, which is less that the Craft Service budget on most mainstream Hollywood features.

It's a fucking amazing movie that should be on every ARFcomer's shelf, along with Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, and Kill Bill 1&2.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Reservoir dogs was by far one of the most overrated movie I've ever seen.

Typical hollywood hype.
[/quote
It was not a hollywood production, not at all, now "let's go get a taco"

lol......."you cut off his little pinky, and he'll tell ya if he wears womens underwear, I'm hungry, lets get a taco" AWESOME scene I thought, but the best is still the conversations in the diner, good movie!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless Im thinking wrong, I dont think anyone survived. At the end when he runs out of the warehouse you hear the sirens and gunshots. I had always assumed that Mr. Pink was shot at that point.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:18:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless Im thinking wrong, I dont think anyone survived. At the end when he runs out of the warehouse you hear the sirens and gunshots. I had always assumed that Mr. Pink was shot at that point.

No way, he got away just fine.  He escaped to Mexico, where he helped El Mariachi for a time

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:50:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I REALLY couldn't get into it. There wasn't a single character that I liked enough to give a shit if they lived or died. Not one.

Most of them had it comming, in my estimation.

[clint]We all got it comin', kid.[/clint]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top