DOLPHIN.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Commence sphincter test now.....

mtnholler.zoto.com/img/45/5a23b782ddd968f73fd5012224b80bb4.jpg

DOLPHIN.

If I'm in the water, and its bigger than me....I'm leavin'.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#4]
about...FACE!

forward....PADDLE!!

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:46:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats no dolphin. Check the tail.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:17:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

www.snopes.com/photos/animals/surfer.asp
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:09:17 AM EDT
[#7]
"Show me the way to go home.....I'm tired an I wanna go to bed.....I had a little drink about an hour ago an it's gone right to my head..........."

"Put out the fire will ya Chief."

"Might be a marlin, or a stingray.......but it's not a shark"

"Rig up another barrel...I'm comming around again!"
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:20:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Cape Town waters sing this soooooong, doo dah, doo dah!

Cape Town waters five miles long....
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:32:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Check the DORSAL FIN ... = dolphin.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:47:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check the DORSAL FIN ... = dolphin.

That's no moon.....

BC
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:09:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Sharks maintain the food chain.  When people get attacked by sharks, it is always the fault of the person.   Its there world we just play in it.   If you're scared stay out of the water, and off of it for that matter.

"Their world"???  Where do you think humans are from?  Dropped off here by some passing alien spaceship??

We have every bit as much right to be on earth as anything else on the planet.  When our spaces intersect, they have the right to try to munch on our limbs, and we have the right to fight back, be it with our hands, or that 50 cal.

It's not a matter of blaming the Shark, or anything/anyone else... it's just the way it is.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:27:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Show me the way to go home.....I'm tired an I wanna go to bed.....I had a little drink about an hour ago an it's gone right to my head..........."

That is one of my favorites parts of the movie, when they start to bond.

Brokeback style?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Sharks maintain the food chain.  When people get attacked by sharks, it is always the fault of the person.   Its there world we just play in it.   If you're scared stay out of the water, and off of it for that matter.

"Their world"???  Where do you think humans are from?  Dropped off here by some passing alien spaceship??

We have every bit as much right to be on earth as anything else on the planet.  When our spaces intersect, they have the right to try to munch on our limbs, and we have the right to fight back, be it with our hands, or that 50 cal.

It's not a matter of blaming the Shark, or anything/anyone else... it's just the way it is.

By their world, he is talking about the ocean.  If you enter the ocean, you are no longer at the top of the food chain.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

By their world, he is talking about the ocean.  If you enter the ocean, you are no longer at the top of the food chain.

Agreed on that point.  I'm just saying -- be prepared, or be lunch.    Its not 'wrong' for the shark to bite you in half, and you're not 'wrong' to blast a basketball-sized hole in the shark when it gets close.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#16]
photoshop....huge pucker factor.....dolphin

Bomber
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Commence sphincter test now.....

mtnholler.zoto.com/img/45/5a23b782ddd968f73fd5012224b80bb4.jpg

That is a porpise. The top fin is the wrong shape, and the tail fin is horizantal, not vertical.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#18]
That would really suck
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.snopes.com/photos/animals/surfer.asp

I'm talking about the pic AZK9 posted, not the well know dolphin pic. In AZ's pic, the tail fin is vertical and that, is a shark.

I've been scuba diving for years, seen both, been attacked by sharks twice and I do know the difference.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:51:17 AM EDT
[#21]
i wish i knew how to surf.   i would have all the babes then
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top