Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 3:52:21 PM EDT
So last night I was flipping through the channelse and I cam across this show "Deal or No Deal". I remember seeing that weird ass host on another channel being interviewed and he was talking about how he had some phobia of shaking people's hands so he hugs instead. I decided to watch the wierd fucker for a bit. Anyway, this show was completely fucking mindless and required zero skill yet I ended up watching the whole thing. Anyone else see this shit? I remember they used to have an old version. Anyone else find this game show strangely entertaining to watch?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Id say having a big pair of balls is a skill. Another skill is dancing along the thin line between having balls and being an idiot. Last, some knowledge of statistics and probability theory could also be quite helpful.

I love this show. I think its the best game show on TV.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Id say having a big pair of balls is a skill. Another skill is dancing along the thin line between having balls and being an idiot. Last, some knowledge of statistics and probability theory could also be quite helpful.

I love this show. I think its the best game show on TV.

comes on in 10 minutes on NBC... Definately takes balls but I think it all depends on what your current financial situation is too. I'd like to say I'd just go balls out for the whole thing but I know I wouldn't I'm pretty good financially though to where I think I'd take more of a risk than maybe most.
Top Top