Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 3:22:50 AM EDT
Does anyone have an address and contact to send an executive complaint regarding Verizon DSL service.

Very abbridged version.  New CO equipment was installed last DEC.  Since then, my throughput has gone to crap..   I have had several tickets placed on this, and went through the troubleshooting garbage a few times.      I have gone as far as taking my work laptop and a modem (powered by a UPS) out to my nid and duplicated the same throughput problems.   There is a bandwith issue between the Litespan DSLAM and the aggregator OR there is a problem with the way my profile was setup.   either way it is not something that is going to get fixed by me doing the same crap every other day.  Yet the tech still refuses to have it looked at because my line quality (DSLAM to MODEM) is good.    

ETA I understand if someone doesnt want to post contact info on a public forum, please message me an executive contact (snail mail is fine)
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:47:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Google is your friend. Its all public information.

This is the info I used:

Mr. Lawrence T. Babbio, Jr.
Vice Chairman and President
Verizon Communications, Inc.
1095 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

Got a call from an assistant to Babbio about 2 wks after the letter was sent.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Great..   Thank You.

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top