Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 3:42:11 PM EDT
I have been going now for the last several months.  Its actually a very nice gym, one of the nicer ones that I have been in.  The people on the workout machines remind of hamsters on wheels though.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I belong to one but hate it.  I can't stand being subjected to loud rap/rock music in every square inch of the place all damn day long.  I have talked with management and their corporate office about it but they don't give a shit.  The only reason I stay is because my wife works out there and they do have the best equipment.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I belong to one but hate it.  I can't stand being subjected to loud rap/rock music in every square inch of the place all damn day long.  I have talked with management and their corporate office about it but they don't give a shit.  The only reason I stay is because my wife works out there and they do have the best equipment.

I agree about the music.  At least its not rap at my LIFTIME.  Its on some Video channel.  The audio for the other TVs that you can get with your radio also sucks.  Static like you wouldnt believe.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:11:27 PM EDT
[#3]
quit yer bitching.  There isn't a gym in a 90 mile radius of me.  I would love to have a place to go work out.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to belong to lifetime fitness back when I lived in MI. I went every night and I loved the place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top